Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not sure WHAT to think about this.

Default Not sure WHAT to think about this.

This probably does not qualify as "incontinence", but it does qualify as "irritating".

For the last couple of months, liquid (usually mixed with a small amount of feces) has been seeping out of my rear end. I have been handling it by wiping it out every half hour (or sometimes more), and by putting Desitin in that area before I sleep (because it has caused a nasty rash not long after it started). Many pairs of white underpants are now completely ruined as a result of this.

I wonder if I should see a doctor about this. It seems like such a minor problem in the big scheme of things, but I really don't care much for having to continuously deal with it the way that I have been. I have not mentioned this to anybody else, but I will admit, it is getting on my nerves.

Ah, just discovered something else today (that I hope is not related to the other problem).

While I was drying myself off after a shower at the Y, I discovered some small (but bright purple) spots on my inner thigh area. I have no clue what that could indicate, but that is also not normal.

I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow, then. Life has been going so well for me the last few months, I don't want some unexplained happenings in my body to bring it all down.

EDIT - just got a referral to a doctor today, I'll be calling his office first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, I might need it!
    Last edited by KaworuVsDrWily; 27-Dec-2009 at 22:26.

LilLillyKitten

Good luck!

I'll hope the purple spots are just a mild dermatological problem (i.e., irritated skin because the area has been exposed to a lot of moisture and wiping lately). The leakage though, I can't say what that is for sure. I did Google searches on both, but didn't find anything particularly helpful for you. I didn't notice purple spots being linked to anything serious though, usually just bruises or irritated skin, if these words help you at all.

I'll wish you the best man. I've had my own fair share of issues in that region lately, so I hope you're doing alright, and that your doctor can get to the bottom of this pretty easily. In my prayers dude . Let us know how things go.

You should see a doctor. I would ask about allergies and intolerances. It could be something simple like not eating some kind of food anymore so your bowels can take out all the water.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    I've had my own fair share of issues in that region lately, so I hope you're doing alright, and that your doctor can get to the bottom of this pretty easily.
    pun intended?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    pun intended?
    Hmmm, hadn't really thought about it.
    Eh, what the heck? I'm lame enough. Yes, big pun intended, but I could go on:

Okay, enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaworuchan View Post
    Ah, just discovered something else today (that I hope is not related to the other problem).

While I was drying myself off after a shower at the Y, I discovered some small (but bright purple) spots on my inner thigh area. I have no clue what that could indicate, but that is also not normal.

I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow, then. Life has been going so well for me the last few months, I don't want some unexplained happenings in my body to bring it all down.

EDIT - just got a referral to a doctor today, I'll be calling his office first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, I might need it!
    I remember when i was in 4th grade i had purple spots all over my lower body, Im dont know what it is but i gotten rid of the spots by taking a bakingsoda bath, jus by pouring the bakingsoda into the bath water. It was recomended by my friends mom who worked in a hospital and the spots did clear up. but for ur other problem im not sure what it is but i wish you for the best of luck. You should see a doctor for it.