Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

hello everyone! i consider myself a DL, which I have found out about two years ago. I would like to try out bedwetting my other hobbies are riding a bike and programming.
    Merry Christmas!

Greetings! Welcome here and such. If you want to try bedwetting dont get into a habit of doing it then cant stop. IT SUCKS! Well anywhoo welcom again and have fun. My advice for bedwetting diapers however are molicare. I got large and they are too big on me but it protects the best against leaks. Oh and get yourself some large pads to put down over the sheets unless you like doing laundry

I have been trying to sleep in a diaper, but the problem with me is that I cannot go to sleep (maybe because of excitement or fear), not talking about wetting while sleeping.

It takes a while to get used to. If I wake up and for some reason did not wet (1 or 2 days a week) i usually forget I am wearing my diaper and do my morning thing. Just dont become incontinent cuase it suckssssss

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supporting community. Peace and Love!