Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something I was working on....

Default Something I was working on....

for all you guys who wore diapers in the late 1980's. Here are the tapes that were used on Huggies supertrim during that time. I made them from scratch, they look almost like the real ones, which if I ever find($$$$)...i will scan.

please feel free to edit/fix them. These are free to the public and there is no copyright on them.

the d/l link is here....

then click on the image.... and then when it pops up on view raw image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HUGGIES 1989.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	614  

oh... one more thing

pamperchu.... if you are listening... please upload them to your central database on your site.

now only if those clouds would turn dark blue with rain drops when your wet..

Anyways Luvs had the best designs.

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post

working on that.........
    I saw that pamperchu had good scans on his site.. but the scans don't look that great anyhow. Maybe you can take them and trace them, then add a bit of deeper color.

I printed them out on my Canon MP600... they looked pretty good, but yeah..they need to be traced. I have zero photoshop skills, and these were done in paint.

it seems as the sharpness gets lost anyways when you tape them to a diaper--the packing tape that I use is somewhat "frosted"

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Do you have any of the tapes from the '90s?
    pamperchu has a bit of them on his website, you can find it by looking at his profile here on Adisc.. however they are a bit dull/faded.