Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wet dream?

Default wet dream?

ok, well this morning was interesting. But i just want to know is it normal to have a wet dream while you are 17 almost 18, i have never actually had one. And i was told you should only have them during puberty, this that true?

It can happen when your older, from what I have read if you deprive yourself of pleasure in the special way for a long time you will eventually have a wet dream. Thats why kids going through puberty get them, they don't usually know alot about how to get off so it comes out in their sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    It can happen when your older, from what I have read if you deprive yourself of pleasure in the special way for a long time you will eventually have a wet dream. Thats why kids going through puberty get them, they don't usually know alot about how to get off so it comes out in their sleep.
    But i don't deprive my self of pleasure, i mean i haven't had sex yet but i masturbate.... sometimes. also it's really easy for my to get aroused, i mean i can get hard very easily if I'm not careful. also i just wanted to add that it was a very very weird dream i remember it exactly, and i was like half awake so it seemed even freakier. lol this is embarrassing
    Last edited by AnonKiba; 27-Dec-2009 at 05:05.

^not to get too personal, but what's "sometimes"? At 17-18 your hormones are going a milion miles an hour. It's natural, really.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    But i don't deprive my self of pleasure, i mean i haven't had sex yet but i masturbate.... sometimes.
    Once a day should prevent this from ever happening again.

also it's really easy for my to get aroused, i mean i can get hard very easily if I'm not careful.
    Normal, but again, once a day could help with this.

also i just wanted to add that it was a very very weird dream i remember it exactly, and i was like half awake so it seemed even freakier. lol this is embarrassing
    I've never had a wet dream before, but I did have a dream that I was having sex once. And when I woke up I found out I was waxing the carrot in my sleep.

It'll happen naturally. Just keep in mind that puberty is different in all men. Since it varies between when it occurs in men, we dreams are no different. It is normal if there are some men that don't have any wet dreams at all during puberty. All I can say is that if you squeeze hard enough and white creamy cum comes out, then everything is all right. Only for some does it come unconsciously in sleep. I haven't had one and I am at my horniest. Just be thankful that there isn't anything completely wrong with your reproductive system and that it is completely normal if you do/do not have a wet dream at 17.

it's only happened to me one time ....after regular stimulation, but before I started masturbating, it was a tri/quad weekly occurrence.

thats nonsense if you deprave yourself,
    it can happen anytime!
    I've had a few, I even had one while sleeping with a partner!!
    it's your dreams that trigger it off, simple.
    by any definition it's a Good Thing,
    keep it up - so to speak

As others have said, masturbating/having sex every few days will generally stop it happening.

That said, I really have to query why you think that puberty is over by 17 years of age? Sure, you're at the end of the puberty age range, but you could easily be considered to be in the puberty age range for another year yet