Thread: Daytime Diapers

Default Daytime Diapers

I was thinking of wearing maybeye 1 day a week when I go to college to keep my sanity. I was thinking of Secure Plus, or Abena Supers, or Tranquility diapers. What is most discreet/comfy. I want to be able to feel the diaper. I do not want to hear it, see it, or smell it.

If you don't want to smell it, don't mess. Choose the one that is the quietest (you can test yourself), and to be discreet, wear your regular underwear over the diaper.

I have been wearing small tranquilty atn's all day long, they fit well under clothing and take a pretty good wetting, I put one on in the morning and take it off about 4 or 5, they are totaly soaked when I take it off.

I do suggest wearing some plastic pants, you can't alwys tell just how much they will take, I came close a few times and found the plastic pants wet inside.

My waist is about 31", the small fits pretty good, I usually wear a medium, I use a few small peices of duct tape over the tabs for safty sake, haven't had one let go since I have been doing this, a loose diaper will leak and I don't want to take any chances.

When I wear in the daytime, its usually a Abena Super, they are thin and really absorbant and quiet under clothing. It normally gives me the 8-10 hours of protection I am looking for when I wear them to work. Hope this helps.

V discreet are Tena Ultra. Good for 2 wettings w/ cloth cover so they're virtually silent. I wear them to school all the time.

Abena Super Air-Plus's are my favorite. They are thick enough to know you are wearing a diaper, however thin enough to not be noticed. They're almost completely silent under a typical pair of jeans, cargo pants, etc.