Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plans for New Year's Eve?

Default Plans for New Year's Eve?

I plan on making a big crock pot full of Buffalo wings, getting a couple of Papa Murphy pizzas, inviting over a couple of friends, and staying up until the early morning watching all sorts of gratuitously grisly horror cinema.

No alcohol will be involved, though. I find that I have a much better time at these things when I am sober than when I am drunk.

So, does anybody else have supercool New Year's Eve plans?

I'm looking for a DVD of Heavy Metal. It used to be a New Years tradition for me to watch it and get trashed. I lent my tape to a friend several years ago and she lost it. I feel the need to see it again thisc year.

I'm going to be working New Years day and Eve, so I don't plan to do anything that would make me not feel great for work.

Edinbrugh street party, with the Madness concert before it! Cannot wait! The tickets were pretty expensive, but it should be worth it

no clue yet... last year a diaper friend invited some of us over and we rang in the new year in diapers

i just found out that i've got an inflamed liver so beer is big no no for awhile ( longer the better sick of hangovers ),... i'll probably get sum weed if i can... and alot of coffee and do what i did last year which was mess around on playstation ' home '... i made sum really good friends there who i'm still friends with today .
    Sad i know

I'm going on a mammoth mission up to Edinburgh for a house party, not got tickets to the main street party (didn't know madness was playing) but it should still be fun, and seeing lots of friends I haven't seen for aggggggges. I just hope the weather stays semi ok :X.

Apparently my friends are taking me out clubbing. Most of the point is taken away from me being asexual and all, but it should still be fin.

I will be doing the same thing I'm do every night of the week at that time, more than likely sitting in my footed jammies and watching movies untill I fall asleep.

When I was younger I would wait untill after all the hoopla was over to go out to a bar.