Thread: Im new

Default Im new

Hello everyone,

Im sort of nervous about this. I have never admitted my secret to anyone. I have been a diaper lover all my life. It started with pullups as a little boy for bed wetting (hence my user name). When I was done wetting the bed...I still wore my pullups. I dont know why I did, but I never told anyone. From there, it was on and off again. Now I wear diapers alot (not 24/7 or even every day. Just whenever I can.) Im just a regular guy who loves fishing, hiking, and all that stuff. I just also happen to wear diapers. Im glad to know there are people out there like me.

Glad to have more people from Texas. Nice to meet you. But please do tell us a little more about you. Your interests your hobbys, possibly what you do for a living?

Interests and hobbies...well, Ive been doing martial arts since I was a little kid. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Hap Ki Do. I am a serious fisherman. I also like to sail. Pretty much anything outdoors I enjoy doing. Eventually I would actually like to buy a boat and be a fishing guide.

welcome to ADISC . I myself just recently got to the point to were i
    Felt comfterble to even expose anybody to my TB side.

Welcome to ADISC. While I'm not much of an outside person, I think it's cool that you do all those things, especially martial arts. They've always fascinated me, but I've never taken enough interest in it to try it out myself.

Welcome. I like fishing too but I don't do it often. I like golf, but I'm not very good at it. You'll like it here, Adisc is the most comfortable *B/DL community I've ever been a part of.

Mikyzu, you should give it a try. Its great for really anyone. Its a good workout, teaches you how to defend yourself, and teaches a lot of self dicipline. I always encourage anyone to try it for a lesson or two. Most schools will let you try it for free once or twice. It cant hurt

welcome to ADISC!
    I got into DL also through bedwetting (at age 11), its a long story, I should make a blog about it.
    IDK why i liked diapers @ age 11, or why i haven't yet "outgrown" it, but is really kool to know like-minded people into "this"

Happy New Year!

~ Will

welcome lucky person who beat bedwetting. im 28 and wet the bed. oh well. anyways welcome to the site and have fun

Hi! I'm Scritcher, aka Syd. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!