Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, fellow humans(and furries ;])

Rawrishness

Default Greetings, fellow humans(and furries ;])

Hi!
    I've been a tb/dl for some time now, just never really gotten involved in any communities, and i thought this would be a good place to start

Outside of that, my interests include: photography, art, writing, snowboarding, skateboarding, gaming, reading, playing in the rain, and music

I am a 16 year old female. I'm hoping to become a forensic scientist some day, it's been my dream job since i was little. I'm also very involved with volunteer work(i go to an animal shelter every weekend, and work at a few homeless shelters).

As for music, I play the: piano,guitar(acoustic and electric), flute, percussion, a bit of bass, and I used to play the violin.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrishness View Post
    Hi!
    I've been a tb/dl for some time now, just never really gotten involved in any communities, and i thought this would be a good place to start

Outside of that, my interests include: photography, art, writing, snowboarding, skateboarding, gaming, reading, playing in the rain, and music

I am a 16 year old female. I'm hoping to become a forensic scientist some day, it's been my dream job since i was little. I'm also very involved with volunteer work(i go to an animal shelter every weekend, and work at a few homeless shelters).

As for music, I play the: piano,guitar(acoustic and electric), flute, percussion, a bit of bass, and I used to play the violin.
    Welcome to ADISC. Glad you decided to start here!

Ooh, what kind of books do you read?

And also... Female forensic scientist... Out of curiosity, do you watch NCIS?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and its supportive community. Peace and Love

Wow! I got tired just reading through all the things you have as hobbies! :-)
    Good to meet ya, and I hope you enjoy this place!

B.

Rawrishness

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post

Ooh, what kind of books do you read?

And also... Female forensic scientist... Out of curiosity, do you watch NCIS?
    i pretty much read anything with words...

and yes i do watch NCIS, actually, but i only started watching it a few months ago

Mesmerale

Thanks guys

i pretty much read anything with words...

and yes i do watch NCIS, actually, but i only started watching it a few months ago
    Ooh, fun. :tongue:

Yay! Isn't Abby the most kick-ass, awesomest person you've ever seen!?

Wingychan

Welcome to Adisc.

I think that's pretty cool that you want to be in forensics.

Also, Go NCIS!

Hello Welcome to ADISC, it's good to have you here, what kind of music do you listen to, Ive also played guitar, Acoustic and Electric but im not very good, But im quite good at the Drum's

Rawrishness

Yes,yes.Abby is so rad.

Quote Originally Posted by fallout3 View Post
    Hello Welcome to ADISC, it's good to have you here, what kind of music do you listen to, Ive also played guitar, Acoustic and Electric but im not very good, But im quite good at the Drum's
    Well, it would take me wayyy too long to list everything i listen to.
    Basically anything BUT country(except old stuff,like Charlie Daniels), pop, and most rap. I like bands with creativity, and that are different from all the mainstream stuff(though i will admit i listen to a few mainstream bands)

Hi!

You seem like a very nice, and caring person. Welcome to ADISC!

A musician, eh? I'm a clarinetist. Played the violin a bit, too. I've always wanted to learn the flute/piccolo.

Welcome, and enjoy it here! I think you'll fit right in!

--The Foxxeh Assassin--