Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Greetings, fellow humans(and furries ;])

  1. #1
    Rawrishness

    Default Greetings, fellow humans(and furries ;])

    Hi!
    I've been a tb/dl for some time now, just never really gotten involved in any communities, and i thought this would be a good place to start

    Outside of that, my interests include: photography, art, writing, snowboarding, skateboarding, gaming, reading, playing in the rain, and music

    I am a 16 year old female. I'm hoping to become a forensic scientist some day, it's been my dream job since i was little. I'm also very involved with volunteer work(i go to an animal shelter every weekend, and work at a few homeless shelters).

    As for music, I play the: piano,guitar(acoustic and electric), flute, percussion, a bit of bass, and I used to play the violin.

  2. #2
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrishness View Post
    Hi!
    I've been a tb/dl for some time now, just never really gotten involved in any communities, and i thought this would be a good place to start

    Outside of that, my interests include: photography, art, writing, snowboarding, skateboarding, gaming, reading, playing in the rain, and music

    I am a 16 year old female. I'm hoping to become a forensic scientist some day, it's been my dream job since i was little. I'm also very involved with volunteer work(i go to an animal shelter every weekend, and work at a few homeless shelters).

    As for music, I play the: piano,guitar(acoustic and electric), flute, percussion, a bit of bass, and I used to play the violin.
    Welcome to ADISC. Glad you decided to start here!

    Ooh, what kind of books do you read?

    And also... Female forensic scientist... Out of curiosity, do you watch NCIS?

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and its supportive community. Peace and Love

  4. #4

    Default

    Wow! I got tired just reading through all the things you have as hobbies! :-)
    Good to meet ya, and I hope you enjoy this place!

    B.

  5. #5
    Rawrishness

    Default

    Thanks guys



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post

    Ooh, what kind of books do you read?

    And also... Female forensic scientist... Out of curiosity, do you watch NCIS?
    i pretty much read anything with words...

    and yes i do watch NCIS, actually, but i only started watching it a few months ago

  6. #6
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrishness View Post
    Thanks guys



    i pretty much read anything with words...

    and yes i do watch NCIS, actually, but i only started watching it a few months ago
    Ooh, fun. :tongue:

    Yay! Isn't Abby the most kick-ass, awesomest person you've ever seen!?

  7. #7
    Wingychan

    Default

    Welcome to Adisc.

    I think that's pretty cool that you want to be in forensics.

    Also, Go NCIS!

  8. #8

    Default

    Hello Welcome to ADISC, it's good to have you here, what kind of music do you listen to, Ive also played guitar, Acoustic and Electric but im not very good, But im quite good at the Drum's

  9. #9
    Rawrishness

    Default

    Yes,yes.Abby is so rad.



    Quote Originally Posted by fallout3 View Post
    Hello Welcome to ADISC, it's good to have you here, what kind of music do you listen to, Ive also played guitar, Acoustic and Electric but im not very good, But im quite good at the Drum's
    Well, it would take me wayyy too long to list everything i listen to.
    Basically anything BUT country(except old stuff,like Charlie Daniels), pop, and most rap. I like bands with creativity, and that are different from all the mainstream stuff(though i will admit i listen to a few mainstream bands)

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrishness View Post
    Hi!
    I've been a tb/dl for some time now, just never really gotten involved in any communities, and i thought this would be a good place to start

    Outside of that, my interests include: photography, art, writing, snowboarding, skateboarding, gaming, reading, playing in the rain, and music

    I am a 16 year old female. I'm hoping to become a forensic scientist some day, it's been my dream job since i was little. I'm also very involved with volunteer work(i go to an animal shelter every weekend, and work at a few homeless shelters).

    As for music, I play the: piano,guitar(acoustic and electric), flute, percussion, a bit of bass, and I used to play the violin.
    You seem like a very nice, and caring person. Welcome to ADISC!

    A musician, eh? I'm a clarinetist. Played the violin a bit, too. I've always wanted to learn the flute/piccolo.

    Welcome, and enjoy it here! I think you'll fit right in!

    --The Foxxeh Assassin--

Similar Threads

  1. Furries
    By Pojo in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-Dec-2009, 21:16
  2. furries are everywhere
    By Mazza in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-May-2009, 19:07
  3. WOW! Furries!
    By ForeverSmall in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-Nov-2008, 00:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.