Thread: Hallo everyone

Default Hallo everyone

Hallo and merry Christmas to everyone!

I'm new to the forum and would like to introduce myself, although I'm not really sure what would be of anyones interest.

Well ... I'm a student in my third year (undergrad). Currently I'm studying a year abroad in the UK. Originally I'm from Germany - sorry for my bad English.

When I was in High School I spend one year in the US and got to love English and the American culture. I also stumbled on a page about wetting and got interested in the abdl lifestyle.

Next to that I have a lot of different hobbies including reading, socializing, salsa dancing, etc.

If anyone would like to know more ... please feel free to ask.

Well, welcome to the ADISC. We are all just generally curious about you, so anything you feel like telling us is of interest. What are you studying at Uni? And how on earth did you get into salsa dancing? I thought they only did that in South America.

Hello and welcome!

I envy you folks who are multilingual. For some reason, though I'd truly love to be, I can't seem to wrap my mind around them. :-(

Anyways, you sound like a busy person, and going to University has got to be interesting? 'Inquiring Minds want to know!' heh heh heh

Be Well!