Thread: Well Hello...

Default Well Hello...

Set up an account many moons ago and lurked on and off so, guess I should say hi really...

I'm 30s and live in West Yorkshire, UK, and work all over.

Enjoy anything outdoors, inc cycling, running, walking etc...

Nappies(Diapers)-wise have weak bladder (what a great term the Doc's use there) and so been using them since I was young for nights/journeys/trips etc... and as a commuter on packed trains (gotta love the UK public transport system).

Er that's it I think, very boring

Hay there Caram!

Welcome to ADISC!

Many Dr.'s have a twisted sense of humor, and I think part of the nomenclature they come up with reflects this? Either they're saying something in Latin that makes absolutely NO sense to us lay-folk, or they spout-off with something silly like 'weak bladder', trying to make us feel even worse?

Anyways, nice to see you, and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hi Caram,

Welcome to ADISC from someone also in their 30s, and also in West Yorkshire!

I guess if you've been lurking since March, you'll have a pretty good idea of what it's like here, but hope you enjoy your time on here, now that you've been upgraded from a lurker to a newbie!