Thread: Hi! All, and something about me.

Post Hi! All, and something about me.

They used to say 'don't trust anyone over 30'. So, I guess you really won't trust me, huh? And thus I have dated myself somewhat - I was around when they handed out those buttons. I'm a guy genetically at least. You can see what I look like from my photos. At least from the back; I like a little privacy, and that's my real hair. I have life long bladder issues and wear diapers for practical reasons. But, I also like a little AB in my life. While I wear pretty much normal clothing during the day, after dinner and bath time it's diapers, plastic pants, onsies and sleepers. It keeps my wardrobe simple and saves on laundry. I found that you can wear a good fleece sleeper for a week and it won't smell (Malden Mills real Polartec and WindPro fleece - it has to be the good stuff). I currently sleep on and adult bed with 'kiddie' rails, but someday I'd like to get a real crib. I have a high tech kind of job that involves doing a lot of research and report writing. As a result, I have done a lot on looking on the internet and local health suppliers for diapers, protective garments, etc. I'm a big fan of cloth diapers and rarely use disposable anything. Mainly as I was raised in cloth. Anyway, perhaps I'll post some stories I have written. I could go on, but I don't want to keep you. Thanks for your interest. Write if interested. I'll try to get back to you. P.S. I am in the philadelphia area. Bring your snow shovel! I wish we had more.

Hi there KidDiamond, and welcome to ADISC!
    I'm new here myself, but like to try and greet folks too! I'm still reading and learning about the many different facets regarding diapers, so have far more questions than answers at the moment!
    I'm wanting to switch over to cloth, as I'm not very happy with the throw-away landfill dilemna. Don't know how to manage that with 'Social clothing' though. The quest continues!

Oh, and as for the 'Over 30's' thingy, I like to add: "Don't trust anyone over 30 wearing a suit, or carrying a vacuum cleaner who knocks on yer door!" :-D

Don't trust anyone under 25 now. read Cory Doctorow's "Little Brother" and you'll understand. Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have a great time.

Post To DL...

Yea. I'll have to read that. And.. when ever I watch football or baseball now, and they say "and so-and-so is currently on the DL, well I giggle to myself. (so what was that? on the Down Low, Disabled List, Diaper Lover?) Everyone is a code talker today. Acronyms are literary crack. U cd undstnd ths rt?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here and our supportive community! Peace and Love from a Washington Redskins Fan.