Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Tell One Person....

Lightbulb If You Could Tell One Person....

Its Christmas Time Finally, the end of the year when all the boys and girls hope Ole' St. Nick brings them all their wishes and desires in full,

I was wondering what would be the quintessential Christmas Gift and i got to thinking just one thing would Truly be Magical to anyone here at ADISC:

To have the fabric of fate re-woven and have one person, just one (anybody you choose), completely understand and sympathize with your interests that are directly pertaining to your involvement with ADISC.

For me its a really hard decision but i would choose my cousin because he is like my best friend and closest to me, and i would die and go to heaven to not have to worry about any of this in front of him. Its like we share and know almost everything about each other, except this.

I really wouldn't tell anyone.
    It's none of their business, and more the likely, they probably don't want to know either.
    I'm not sure why a lot of us have a desire want to tell about it to others, but it's something you just shouldn't do.

I have to disagree, i find that some people would like a chance to understand the ones they love a little better, just most people have a hard time overcoming the embarrassment, others are afraid it will make things weird.

But still the point of my thread is not to worry about if they want to know... its about having just that one person fully understand, and in a perfectionist sense, where they want to know =)

Some people however are lucky enough not to need a "Christmas Wish" like this =\

If I ever get a boyfriend, I'd choose him. Until that day comes I'll go hide in a hole with my secrets buried 50 feet in the ground covered with cement.

I would choose the one girl I would want to spend the rest of my life with, be that who it may.

Asher

I'm not sure why a lot of us have a desire want to tell about it to others, but it's something you just shouldn't do.
    Some people (myself included) feel a little bit more liberated when you tell someone; its almost like a weight is lifted off your shoulders. Ever had a secret that caused you a lot of stress, and you knew that if you could just tell somebody, it would make things better? Its kind of like that; if you don't tell someone soon, you'll "explode." One simply has to be careful with who to tell; you can't go around telling everyone after all.

Anyways, to answer the question at hand: considering that one of my best friends already knows about my AB/DLism (she is VERY understanding of the whole thing) and has actually visited the site a few times (she's rather interested in the whole thing haha!), I guess it would be her haha! :P If not her, then I guess my future spouse *shrugs*

i would have 3 choices to choose.
    it would either be my best friends little brother, my girlfriend and future wife ( when i get a girlfriend), or.....my big brother who was born before my sister (there's only me and my sister who's older than me).....who sadly was a victim of SIDS... *cry*..poor robert.. would have been such a good older brother to me if he had a chance.. only to be born dead.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I really wouldn't tell anyone.
    It's none of their business, and more the likely, they probably don't want to know either.
    I agree, I have no desire to share this with anyone outside of the online community. It's very personal to me and I'm just glad that there is an online community where I can discuss the interest with others. If I were to meet another AB/DL in real life I'd be psyched, but I'd never openly share it with someone that I knew to not be an AB/DL. That's just how I feel about it.

-Gus

GaashaHuzzah

/\ Kokuei's girlfriend.