Thread: Hunting in Diapers Update

Default Hunting in Diapers Update

Back in June I shared an idea that I had for wearing a diaper while hunting this season. I started off wearing while deer hunting out in the woods and then also have been wearing while duck hunting this fall and winter.

This has worked out great. I don't have to climb down to pee or pee into a bottle to keep from contaminating my hunting area. And I don't have to roll down my waders in the middle of a flooded field while duck hunting. I just go as I please.

I have been just using a depends brief with a booster pad in it. This has worked well although I know I have pushed them to the limits sometimes. If I could right now or if I get the opportunity in the future to get some better diapers I think I will.

Glad to hear it worked out for you, I did it myself a few times this year, it worked out for me in terms of comfort (and not having to use the "funnel") - we have a funnel installed in the tree stand... for obvious reasons. Unfortunately I didn't get a deer, only saw a couple of does myself. Not sure what your hunting seasons are there, but hope you have good luck during duck season.

when you mentioned this awhile back I was like " thats a great Idea!"
    glad this worked out for ya.
    I'll probably try it next time I hunt.

It seems like the only logical thing to do, to me.. i mean doesn't the scent of your urine scare away game if you pee on a tree ? Doesn't is get cold sometimes ? Don't you have to stay in one area for a long period of time ? all these quandaries seem to be answered by diapers in my opinion .... they should start selling them at outdoor shops

Ahh!! Hunting while diapered, I would recomend this for anyone who hunts and is miles away from the nearest restroom.

As far as pee on a tree scareing away game, I don't know the facts on that one.

But wearing a diaper while sitting in a tree waiting hours on end for that "big one" to walk by sure beats getting out of the tree ever couple of hours and walking a fair distant away to relive yourself in far better.

The white tail deer hunting season here is 9 days long and any chance I can get to be diapered 24/7 for 9 days is heaven.

The only thing I would not recomend is messing your diaper while out in the wild, as it can attract animals that you would rather not meet up with, such as skunks, bear, wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    Back in June I shared an idea that I had for wearing a diaper while hunting this season. I started off wearing while deer hunting out in the woods and then also have been wearing while duck hunting this fall and winter.

This has worked out great. I don't have to climb down to pee or pee into a bottle to keep from contaminating my hunting area. And I don't have to roll down my waders in the middle of a flooded field while duck hunting. I just go as I please.

I have been just using a depends brief with a booster pad in it. This has worked well although I know I have pushed them to the limits sometimes. If I could right now or if I get the opportunity in the future to get some better diapers I think I will.
    Hello there AAO!

I've been planning on a Hunting trip for years now! I don't like the 'Tree/Blind' style, however. I want to TRACK da beasties (Yes, I know, damned-near impossible, but I was Trained to do it in the military, against peoples, and there's really nothing that can quite match the 'Stalk!') ;-)

But yeah, I don't really want to risk an accident in my cammies/gillies, so will have that aspect 'Covered' as well!

Nice to make yer acquaintance! Hope to chat with you again sometime soon!

Bucephalus

seems an interesting idea.
    as far as selling diapers in outdoor shops, they will never do that. they sell diapers in medical stores. and a lot of people would rather not use diapers while hunting as well... hunting is all about being manly, and wearing a diaper would ruin that (for some people)

Not a hunter, but spent all day Saturday clearing snow from my 180 foot long driveway. Very much bundled up. Came in and started stripping down and my wife says "did you have a diaper on under all that." Of course, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    seems an interesting idea.
    as far as selling diapers in outdoor shops, they will never do that. they sell diapers in medical stores. and a lot of people would rather not use diapers while hunting as well... hunting is all about being manly, and wearing a diaper would ruin that (for some people)
    Just put some camo patters on the diaper, or a big rig truck, some big ass guns, or a huge grizzley bear. that will manly up the diapers a bit. lolz

Our deer season for firearms is 11 days in mid-November. Plus we have a bow season starting in September and ending in January. I didn't diaper up during the gun season because I hunt with the men in my family out of our cabin where there is not enough privacy to get diapered or un-diapered undetected. However, I bow hunt about 2 miles from my house and so I can either get diapered up when I wake up early and my wife is still asleep or take the diaper with me and diaper in the truck before heading to the stand. Then I can take the diaper off before I head home after the hunt.

Our duck season (I live in Missouri but duck hunt on our farm in Arkansas) runs from late November through mid-January with a few breaks thrown in. I almost always hunt in the mornings, so that gives me a chance to get diapered up while the wife is still asleep and as with deer hunting I can take the diaper off in the truck before I get home.

---------- Post added 29-12-2009 at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 24-12-2009 at 03:46 PM ----------

Another benefit to hunting in diapers is that having all that wrapped around your midsection keeps you warmer. And every so often as you wet it you really warm things up.

Plus all that padding makes a nice seat cushion.