Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking for Christmas?

Default Asking for Christmas?

HA I wish I was that brave.... Can anyone say they are?

Even if my family knew and were accepting I stilll wouldn't ask for diapers.
    It's one of those things you don't bring up around your family and friends.

Hey, I asked for a baby blue sleeper, and got one...Although diapers are a bit of a stretch...

Underthings of any kind are something I'll only ask my fiancee for... I just don't think it's appropriate to ask anyone else for things of that kind. For that matter, even at baby showers, people don't usually gift diapers. It would be sort of like giving someone toilet paper or baby wipes; it's just weird and not done, and would likely have an awkward ending.

On the other hand, pajamas are an acceptable gift between family members, as are things like blankets and slippers and the like, so you could probably ask for things of that nature.

Butterfly Mage

I tried that once when I was six and was having a problem with bedwetting. It flew like a lead balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I tried that once when I was six and was having a problem with bedwetting. It flew like a lead balloon.
    A lead balloon will float....D: It's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Although diapers are a bit of a stretch...
    Should have asked for a larger size if they're a bit of a stretch

I asked my wife for bib overalls for Christmas or birthday. She got me a pair that looks pretty "youngish". Then she surprised me with a very large teddy bear. Is that a great wife or what!