Thread: Combat Arms

Default Combat Arms

So, does anyone play? (That must be the first ad I have clicked on purpose) If you liked CoD's multiplayer it's kinda like that, but not nearly as good graphics. But once you get into it you don't mind the graphics much because it's so damn fun.

For those who may be worried about downloading a random free game off the internet, it's clean and legit. It's not a scam or anything and it's completely free unless you want to buy specialty items or something. (If you really want to you can pay for an amount of special cash which can be used to buy special items).

I just got into it and am currently a private rank, my username is "Modmaker343".

Some previous skill in PC FPS's is handy but not required (But I kicked everyones asses 'cause of it) but also: be aware of your system stats and this game. System Requirments Lab - Can You Run It... Check this out and select Combat Arms in the dropdown list to see if your computer is good enough (Yes, it requires some hardware).

Again thats "Modmaker343", feel free to add me, just remember to tell me who you are. Hope to see some of you there!

Combat Arms Site
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 23-Dec-2009 at 05:46. Reason: Added link to site...