Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hey, fellow members. Just thought i should start my tenure as a member on this fourm by introducing myself. For the diaper stuff, im a DL, don't normally wear them yet because it's hard for me too get them. I like to both wet and mess.

For the other stuff, well, I'm fourteen and two thirds years old. I am 6 '1. My favorite color is black. I like pizza, and ice cream, and my favorite holiday is likely Christmas.

I have one brother and sister. For my hobbies, I enjoy Basketball. Always loved basketball, hope to get into a college somewhere and get a basketball scholarship. I play drums, sing, and I'm learning how to play Electric Guitar. For music, i like mostly Rock and Metal, but i can tolerate Rap and Country.

I love to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Live. My favorite Xbox games would be Modern Warfare 2 and Madden 10, but i have a lot more. I also have a PS3 and Wii but my PS3 broke .

I hope to either major in astronomy or game design when i get into a college. Don't really know what exactly though.

I made a new MSN just for this site if anyone want's to talk.

Uh, don't really know what else to say, if you have any question's, just ask.
    Last edited by GoodNite; 24-Dec-2009 at 01:11.

Hey Welcome to ADISC, you know black is a shade not a color right =P, anyways you seem pretty cool, some awesome interests at least. Like your pretty young yet you already are building great musical tastes and your starting the drums early which is very essential,i would definitely suggest the same with the guitar which i see your already on hehe.... , so yeah please enjoy this forum !! =)
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 24-Dec-2009 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Hey Welcome to ADISC, you know black is a shade not a color right =P,
    Color Matters - Vision - Are black and white colors?

Welcome to ADISC GoodNite =)

depends on what form black is in ill concede
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 24-Dec-2009 at 03:11.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! Your PS3 broke! What a disaster! Finally, another Madden NFL 10 fan! What console do you have it for?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! Your PS3 broke! What a disaster! Finally, another Madden NFL 10 fan! What console do you have it for?
    Thanks for replying guys, dunno if black is a color or what, i know its when no color rays are present, so call it what you want. :P
    I have Madden 10 for the Xbox 360.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNite View Post
    Thanks for replying guys, dunno if black is a color or what, i know its when no color rays are present, so call it what you want. :P
    I have Madden 10 for the Xbox 360.
    I think physically black isn't a colour, but chemically it is. According to that link I posted anyway. The point is... you like black, whether it's a colour or not. My personal favourite colours are red and.... well... I was going to say white... but then we're back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I think physically black isn't a colour, but chemically it is. According to that link I posted anyway. The point is... you like black, whether it's a colour or not. My personal favourite colours are red and.... well... I was going to say white... but then we're back to square one.
    I like red too, my favorite combination is red and black. Actually white is when ALL color rays are present, so it actually more of a color than anything.

DannyTheNinja

Hey dude, welcome aboard The Disc. I think your intro qualifies as one of the best so far and certainly the best I've seen this week as far as grammar goes. Kill two of them apostrophes and you'll be in the top 10 instantly. Kidding. Wow, I hope I never become an English teacher.

I'm right with you on the brother and sister and metal as a preferred genre. Are they older or younger? Care to name band names? Personally I think everything from Metallica to Nightwish to Lamb of God is teh shiz and headbang to it all, while also frequenting Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, specifically the fourth album and Wish You Were Here, respectively. Rap and country are a different story, in fact it's interesting that you listen to that wide of a spectrum. I know very few people who can say that.

Could never get myself into console games. I game on the PC, specifically the likes of Left 4 Dead. Might buy TF2 or the whole Orange Box soon, depending on my urges, compulsions and PayPal balance.

Again, welcome aboard. You'll fricken love it here - most people who realize we're about more than diapers really get a lot out of this place. Have fun, and be sure to check out the wiki and drop by IRC sometime.

--Danny