Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Default New Here

My name is Ryan. I am a senior in high school (go class of '10!). I have been into diapers since I can first remember. I am an only child (1 IS the lonliest number!). I am an aviation enthusiast.

I hope to get to meet everybody!

Welcome to adisc Ryan. one IS the loneliest number i am with you as a brother (no pun intended) on that one, i should have had a sibling.. so what do you like to do for fun besides come to this website ?

Welcome Ryan

Other than coming onto this site, I browse airplane websites and talk to friends on Facebook.

Welcome to ADISC. I don't know much about aviation, but it's an interesting field. Have you ever thought about becoming an airplane pilot?

Welcome, enjoy your stay at Camp Adisc, home of the world's largest taco.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community! Supportin that Class of '10 cause we already have two snow days and two more won't hurt us at all! So, what types of airplanes are you most into?

Welcome to this awesome diaper site DideeBoy,
    I am very very sure you will meet some awesome new people here and also a few good friends along the way...

Hi Ryan! Have you ever gotten the chance to fly? Do you play any aviation games? One of my friends on this site place an open source flying/aviation sim called FlightGear, I think (it's either that or Plane-X). I know I always ask the new people this, but have you gotten the chance to check out the IRC chat yet?