Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Don't love you the season?

  1. #1
    Olivia

    Default Don't love you the season?

    Where they show old Christmas cartoon specials from when we were all growing up and still are. from a simpler time somewhat, I love the Johnny Bravo special and Olive The Other Reindeer.

    What Cartoon Specials new and old do you love?
    Last edited by Olivia; 20-Dec-2009 at 22:04. Reason: Fixed Title

  2. #2

    Default

    I love this time of year too. We just had about 4 inches snow yesterday and another inch is forecasted tonight. I also love the old Christmas shows like Rudolf, Frosty and Santa Cause is Coming to Town. I also look forward to watching Its a Wonderful Life too.

  3. #3

    Default

    White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolf the red nose reindeer, Mickey's Christmas Carol (the old school one not that house of mouse crud). Oh the memories. There's many more but those are what I could think of on the top of my head

  4. #4
    Olivia

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by doubledbbw View Post
    I love this time of year too. We just had about 4 inches snow yesterday and another inch is forecasted tonight. I also love the old Christmas shows like Rudolf, Frosty and Santa Cause is Coming to Town. I also look forward to watching Its a Wonderful Life too.
    Hmm we got barely any snow last night down by the beach here in Virgnia.


    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWally View Post
    White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolf the red nose reindeer, Mickey's Christmas Carol (the old school one not that house of mouse crud). Oh the memories. There's many more but those are what I could think of on the top of my head
    Ah the charlie brown one was more trimmed down this year which really sucks. I know which one your talking about and the house of mouse was pretty dumb. Yep so many great ones

  5. #5

    Default

    I saw the Looney Tunes one with Daffy Duck as Scrooge today and it was good. I also like the cartoon version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. But they are all pretty good. Merry Christmas everyone!

  6. #6

    Default

    I love when seasonal cartoons come on and the Cinemas as well but i don't like having to shovel out a car x_x....

  7. #7

    Default

    I sort of love this time of year. Im more giving this year. I gave about 3 presents this year. I may give more if i can get ahold of the credit card.

  8. #8

    Default

    One of my favourite Christmas movies.... Here's a quote:

    "IT'S A CLANKER!!!"

    Who can guess this movie?

  9. #9

    Default

    Christmas Story! Waahhh...I can't put my arms down!....Oh fudge...but that's not what I really said.....

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Christmas Story! Waahhh...I can't put my arms down!....Oh fudge...but that's not what I really said.....
    Winner winner chicken dinner!

    My FAVOURITE Christmas movie.

    "Mr. Parker: Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
    Mrs. Parker: Uh, I think that says FRAGILE, dear.
    Mr. Parker: Oh, yeah."

    And another one of my favourites:



    "Mr. Parker: He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny.
    Mrs. Parker: He does not!
    Mr. Parker: He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare!"

    LMFAO!
    Last edited by Yawnie; 22-Dec-2009 at 08:31.

Similar Threads

  1. The New Fall TV Season and why NBC sucks!
    By Angusmac in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2009, 03:43
  2. Haunted House Season!
    By Butterfly Mage in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-Oct-2009, 20:13
  3. Season is over!!!!
    By diaperedwolfcub in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 18-May-2009, 12:47
  4. The Christmas Season
    By Shen in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20-Dec-2008, 11:57
  5. Games out this holiday season
    By LilRabbit in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 27-Sep-2008, 03:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.