Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey

JessicaCD13

Default Hey

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name is Jessica. I'm a 23 year old crossdresser who also enjoys diapers on occasion. I have a lot of interests, including theology, philosophy, music (post-hardcore), comedy, movies (horror & comedy), games (Tabletop RPGs, MTG, PC strategy & RPG games). I also enjoy staying active through fencing, kickboxing & kung-fu.

Hi, Jessica. Welcome to ADISC, but be careful, the ADISC community has a strong influence on the occasional diaper wearing member. Before you know it, we will have you in diapers all of the time. Just kidding. Look around, get comfortable, and join in the fun.

JessicaCD13

Thanks for the welcome & warning. It's good to know that in advance, hah.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaCD13 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name is Jessica. I'm a 23 year old crossdresser who also enjoys diapers on occasion. I have a lot of interests, including theology, philosophy, music (post-hardcore), comedy, movies (horror & comedy), games (Tabletop RPGs, MTG, PC strategy & RPG games). I also enjoy staying active through fencing, kickboxing & kung-fu.
    You sound funz... I'll have to dig you up some ADISC phil, polisci threads... unless you already read them...

Have you any vids of diapered cross-dressed martial arts activities: (You or anyone else?) There is much debate here over who makes the best tapes for disposables, and you would be a good expert to turn to; putting them to ultimate stress tests and so on.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 20-Dec-2009 at 02:04.

JessicaCD13

Thanks! I'm not so much in to politics, but philosophy & theology I enjoy debating or discussing.

As for the videos, hah, unfortunately I don't mix anything with my physical activity really. Need freedom of movement. I'd find diapers, or even women's athletic gear a little too restrictive. Besides, I'm sure a high kick would easily cause the diapers to leak at the legs.

Post-hardcore as in Fugazi/Big Black/Drive Like Jehu Post-hardcore? Or Supertouch/Quicksand Post-hardcore?

Either way, very awesome.

JessicaCD13

I've never heard of those bands, but more like Destroy the Runner, Vanna, and We Came as Romans

Hey jess welcome to adisc, you like vanna, ive met them they're cool, your cool for liking them =)

LilLillyKitten

Hey Jessica, welcome to adisc. =)

Do you take ballet to help with your fighting styles?

JessicaCD13

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Hey jess welcome to adisc, you like vanna, ive met them they're cool, your cool for liking them =)
    I saw them live about a month ago actually. The venue & sound setup, even the stage was pretty bad. They were playing in a school with a bunch of local bands, one of which was my friend's band (he's the vocalist) and it was their kick-off show.

Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    Hey Jessica, welcome to adisc. =)

Do you take ballet to help with your fighting styles?
    I don't take ballet. I'm flexible, but not THAT flexible. I have considered taking some sort of dance though, maybe hip-hop dancing, ballroom, or salsa. I have done a bit of yoga though.