Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Talking Hi!

bleh
    Last edited by PampersKidd0; 19-Dec-2009 at 17:34. Reason: I was wrong about this forum I guess.

bleh
    Last edited by PampersKidd0; 19-Dec-2009 at 17:35. Reason: I was wrong about this forum I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SixesandSevens View Post
    Am I the only one who see's through this guy? He completely gives himself away by adding the word "Pampers" to his username after two pampers accounts were banned, for example, Pampersboy12, Pamperteen95, and Pamperskidd0, do they all seem the same? yeah I thought so.
    We all see it, but there is still a chance that this guy is not those guys. That's why you keep your thoughts to yourself and wait for a mod to check for sure. So, in the meantime, Welcome to the forum.

Ouch. I'm leaving. Please delete this thread, along with my account. Thank-you.
    Last edited by PampersKidd0; 19-Dec-2009 at 17:31. Reason: added delete account comment

LilLillyKitten

Yeah... I wouldn't jump to conclusions SixesandSevens

Peachy

I'm sorry that some people here had to play backseat mods and accuse you of something that doesn't appear to be true.
    Let me explain:
    Yesterday, we had someone who joined using the name "Pampersboy12". He was caught to be a liar and thus banned, but rejoined the forums instantly as "Pamperteen95" basically continuing his lies and deceit. Apparently, people here assumed that you were the same person signing up a third time because of your user name. However, those people had no evidence other than your username, so their actions were totally uncalled for, and they will be punished for it. Please accept my apologies for their behavior, and I hope they have the guts to apologize as well.

Last but not least: You should consider changing your name. Any of the stereotypical names you find on diaper forums (like "wetJohn" or "Pampersteen" or anything like that) are frowned upon here.

To all other users: Please stop the backseat modding. If you have clear evidence that someone is causing problems, report the post and let a moderator handle it!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by SixesandSevens View Post
    Am I the only one who see's through this guy? He completely gives himself away by adding the word "Pampers" to his username after two pampers accounts were banned, for example, Pampersboy12, Pamperteen95, and Pamperskidd0, do they all seem the same? yeah I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    We all see it, but there is still a chance that this guy is not those guys. That's why you keep your thoughts to yourself and wait for a mod to check for sure. So, in the meantime, Welcome to the forum.
    QFE (Link's part at least)

Now, let us do our (mods) jobs and don't try to do it for us. We are more then capable. What should have been done was that you reported the post and then left it to us. I did the background check, he's 1 a different person from the ones you (SixesandSevens) accuse him to be and 2 comes through the background check.

And unfortunately he no longer wants to be here, which is sad. I hope you come back and read this, PampersKidd, and accept everybody's apologies.

LilLillyKitten

I think it's terrible that this was made so personal...

Hey guys, no hard feelings at all! I didn't read the new user name suggestion in the wiki before I registered so it was my fault. However, I think I'm just not mature enough to be on a forum, and for personal reasons as well. Anyway, I didn't mean to cause any "drama", so I'm sorry about that.