Thread: lurker intro; Hi, all!

Default lurker intro; Hi, all!

I must first say that I'm a very private person,and don't respond to postings as such but I have the same story as most of you .My friend mike asked me to come over and play at his house we went upstairs to his room . I was soon to learn that he hand taken his 2yr.old sisters diapers and plastic pants and we put them on, well I was hooked. There was no looking back,. I soon found different web sites only to realize that I was not weird .I guess one of the biggest challenges is finding someone in north central Indiana who is a d/l and willing to share there story ,i'm 24yrs old and never met another d/l.I have seen a lot of postings but nobody behind them. All tho , I do enjoy reading the posts.

Hi Ward! Welcome to ADISC. How about your friend Mike (I presume a childhood friend)? Did he continue to wear diapers, or was it just that one time? So, I don't exactly live in North Central Indiana, but maybe we could be friends here on ADISC. I was 8 years old when I became interested, mainly because I was jealous about all the attention my baby brother was getting. I wanted to wear diapers so I could get all that attention. I never got to try a diaper, though, until I moved out of my parents house. Like so many here, I was certain I was the only kid/adult in the world who wanted to wear diapers again, until I discovered others online.

Anyway, tell us more about yourself. What other interests do you have?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? You don't need to be shy here, we don't bite! Peace and Love.

Welcome Ward. Glad to hear you found out you are not alone. There are munches in Indiana as well as in Chicago - if you are not all that far from there.