Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Brittany I am 20 and from Maryland. I admit I am a bit nervous about getting involved so I will probably be lurking for a bit. I am engaged to a great guy who I finally told about my "interests" involving diapers. He found this forum for me and is encouraging me to join. I am very much obsessed with Disney and will be going to Disney World for my honeymoon! Really all that has been on my mind lately is wedding planning so my usual hobbies and interests have escaped my mind, sorry ^_^. Anyway I hope to get to know some people here.

Hey Dis, welcome to Adisc, Congratulations on your future wedding, i think its really great that your going to have your honey moon at disney world!!!, if i were you i would try and convince that supportive fiancee to have it be a diapered day.... sounds like fun either way ^_^ Hope to see you round the forums !

Hi, Brittany! Wow, I think you and I have a lot in common. I'm also engaged to an awesome guy who is totally supportive of my LG tendencies... in fact, I think he was a lot more open with himself about his proclivities than I was. I'm so glad to hear that you have such a wonderful man in your life. Congratulations about your upcoming wedding!

I'm actually a huge fan of Disney stuff, particularly Disney princesses... I love Belle and Ariel in particular. Do you have any particular genre or characters that are your favorites?

Welcome to the forum! You sound great, and I hope we'll hear more of you.