Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Okay to start off, I am fairly paranoid so my answers will either be vague or blunt. I am fairly shy.

So Hi, I live in Australia and am 15.

There's not much I can think of.

Welcome to ADISC =)

You say you live in Australia but your location says California?

Just tell us what your hobbies or interests are, if you like. Do you like reading or sports or computers or anything?

Yeah, my paranoia is really annoying so I choose some random state in America. And thank you.

If you're that paranoid you can leave "Location" blank... or put something funny there. But you've told us where you really live in your first post so ... yeah.

Nobody here will make you tell us anything you don't want to... but it just doesn't look good if you lie and people will be less likely to trust you.

Hopefully if you hang around a bit you'll gain a bit more confidence =)

The less people know the more anonymity, I have. Currently trust isn't an issue as quite frankly (no offense) I don't trust people I can't see, but I am dipping my toes in the water.

That's fine... but what I'm saying is... if you lie, you will probably be banned. You've made it publicly known where you really live in your first post so I don't see any reason for your Location to show something different. Like I said you could leave it blank if you're that paranoid about it.

You don't have to tell us any personal identifiable information (and we won't ask for it), but just don't lie please.

Welcome to ADISC! You'll gain confidence soon enough, so just enjoy yourself.

So, what's your favorite video game?

Welcome to adisc you will enjoy it here, there is a lot of knowledgeable people here so anything you need to know just feel free to ask about and have fun =)

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its great community! Peace and Love