Thread: I'm Out

Default I'm Out

Hey im all out of nappies!!1 arrgggh i live in australia and the nappies here at mediocre to say the least.

The last set i had were molicare but they are so hard to get because you can't buy them in shops just at a warehouse and you can only lie about why you are getting them so many times. FYI when i say no shops i live in Brisbane!!!

Hey, youre in Brisbane too? Which suburb? I think you might have a little luck on the northside. If not, tried those chemist warehouse places?

EmeraldsAndLime

IIRC, he's "across the river from New Farm" ...which could be any number of suburbs, but essentially my side of town.

Realistically, you only have a couple of options.
    1. There's an incontinence warehouse in Eagle Farm. I've never been there, but I assume they stock product.
    2. Lately more and more local pharmacies are stocking premium diapers (Molicare, Tena). There's one I know of that's [sort of] near where I live.
    3. Order online.

@ lukie - without telling me where you live obviously where is this place you mention in number 2?
    Last edited by findlay; 20-Dec-2009 at 11:11.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by dfl88 View Post
    @ lukie - without telling me where you live obviously where is this place you mention in number 2?
    Here.

There's 2 in the small shopping strip here. I'm talking about the one that's next to the post office.

If only i can get a big huge truck loaded with nappies and get them to you. =p Hey can make a bed made of nappies out of that. Im out of nappies too but got goodnights at least to keep me happy till i get bambinos.