Thread: Why hello there.

Loopygone

Default Why hello there.

Hi, I thought I should introduce myself..... I've never really heard of this site till yesterday, funnily enough from someone complaining about it (seems he made some ill advised posts :P). I usually hang out on dailydiapers, where I'm pretty active.

I'm an AB from the south east of England, and I'm pretty comfortable with that side of myself, took a while to get here but life's a journey. I love a everything to do with the ab lifestyle, especially teddies. I goto bed nappyed up usually, and have recently started getting into cloth nappies, still love disposables, but they just don't have the bulk.

In my "normal" life I love listening to all kinds of music, with an emphasis on drum and bass and a little house, still like to rock out every now and then through (and yes I have brought Killing in the name of). I also like all the standards, reading (sci fi mainly), Films, driving (way too fast usually) and drinking.

I suggest peeps take my posts with a grain of salt, I'm never really serious, and like to have a laugh.....

ummmm yea, and I usually over use smileys....

Loopy

Ello there Loopy ^_^ Welcome to ADISC! Really glad to have you here cause right off the bat i can see you are into some really dope activities like driving, who doesn't love that??!?/ but even more so DnB ... i Love DnB ...freakin sweet, lol as well as drinking and rock all of which go together quite lovely, anyways i hope you enjoy your time here, this place rocks and you'll soon see that.

Hey loopy, welcome to ADISC!

Cool to hear your into music, same here!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site for its supportive community! Peace and Love

Hello, and welcome to ADISC.

I can see straight away you've chosen a 'sensible' name, can talk properly, and have probably read the "how to make an intro" thread - that's more than most!
    I hope you stay here and make some good friends, and most importantly have fun.

EDIT: It's ok to have a laugh, but if you go posting stories or made up things where they don't belong, then some people will get very angry and attack you with pointy sticks. I'm sure you'll be fine, just be careful while you settle in.

p.s. Most members not being from the UK, the 'Killing in the Name of' bit will likely fly over their heads.
    Last edited by WoodlandWanderer; 22-Dec-2009 at 12:00. Reason: adding advice

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    Hello, and welcome to ADISC.

I can see straight away you've chosen a 'sensible' name, can talk properly, and have probably read the "how to make an intro" thread - that's more than most!
    I hope you stay here and make some good friends, and most importantly have fun.

EDIT: It's ok to have a laugh, but if you go posting stories or made up things where they don't belong, then some people will get very angry and attack you with pointy sticks. I'm sure you'll be fine, just be careful while you settle in.

p.s. Most members not being from the UK, the 'Killing in the Name of' bit will likely fly over their heads.
    Yea, I had a good look around at whats expected of an intro, and I hate the one line ones anyways so I thought I should make some sort of effort :P.
    I don't make up stories, I'm terrible at lying/writing fiction so I'd get caught out in an instant, something I learnt from my misspent yoof :P I like spreading round the wisdom of my advanced years through, and hope to help at least some people out.
    As for the Killing in the name of, well I noticed the thread in off topic so thought a few people might get it .

Thanks to everyone else as well for the welcomes Nice to see a few more Dnb fans in the place, seems most people I meet on the internet is into metal :S.

LilLillyKitten

DnB and House 4 life, yo! =P

Wingychan

Dude, welcome to the forms.