Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Singapore

Default Hi from Singapore

Hi guys, I'm a AB/DL and babyfur from Singapore! I'm 20-year old in body and 6-year old in spirit. I like being cute and little. I kinda feel I wasted my childhood trying to act serious and cool, and now I'm making up for it. =D When I was younger I'd use to squeeze in baby diapers, but now I just stick to adult diapers that don't leak. I still enjoy using my bottle and binkie, of course. =)

In real life, I've just finished my tour in the army. I've got the rest of the year off until next September, when I start college.

My other hobbies: music and video gaming and web design and programming. Geek overload, I know. I love Radiohead, Belle and Sebastian, Sufjan Stevens, Flaming Lips, Arcade Fire... mostly indie pop stuff. Also I can't wait for Starcraft 2 to be out, finally!

Look forward to making friends here. =)

Welcome to adisc Caracal you'll love it here ... and forget about star craft 2 ... its all about Diablo 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

DOWN WITH WOW !!!!

"I kinda feel I wasted my childhood trying to act serious and cool, and now I'm making up for it."

Yep, that's the same for me. Welcome, Caracal.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site for its supportive community. Peace and Love

Thanks guys! Look forward to getting to know you. =)

Good into and welcome to ADISC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caracal View Post
    Also I can't wait for Starcraft 2 to be out, finally!
    That'll happen in 2019 =p
    Do you play Starcraft 1 by any chance?

Oh wow I didn't realise there were AB/DLs from Singapore. I'm in Vietnam...

Are there many ppl in Singapore with similar interests?

PM me if you want to talk more. I occasionally pop over to Singapore.

Welcome to the community. Also you dont have to be and abdl to be a 6yr old in a 20yr old body! Im 28 with the maturity of a 12 year old. ask my wife. Anyways welcome again and have fun.

Hi and welcome. Any chance you could send some sunshine to Wales as it's cold and wet here at the moment.
    Hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends.