Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Jennie

Talking Hi from Jennie

Hello, I'm happy to be here! I'm LilJennie, and I guess I'm on a lot of forums, but I'm a big believer in AB/DL/etc. people forming communities. I'm an AB and a DL and have been for a long time, and I hope everybody's OK with my being here.

Hi LilJennie, let me be the first to welcome you to ADISC, and know tat we are def. happy to have you here ^_^ this place is a nice community and i hope you'll enjoy it!

Hi and welcome LilJennie. I hope that you like it here at this site.

Hey there LilJennie, welcome to ADISC, hope you have a great time here. ^_^

Are you really " the " LilJennie ? Welcome to ADISC, LilJennie. I can not think of any reason why anyone would not be OK with you being here. I think you will like it here. Look around, get to know the place, and have fun.

Hi LilJennie. Welcome to ADISC. This is an excellent place so look around.

Thank you to SquishyTushy, doubledbbw, Nayfin, fifigal, MaryBush, and kokoro1972 for making me feel welcome!

fifigal, I think I'm the LilJennie, but there could be other ones out there. I'm the one with the website anyway!

Hi, LilJennie. Quite some years ago, your website was among the first few AB/DL sites I stumbled upon on the internet. Unlike many of the websites that were around at that time, your website was not a collection of close-up photos of wet and messy diapers. Your website did not have a dark or perverted feel about it. After reading your short explainations and definitions about ' What is infantilism ? ',' What is a sissy ? ', and what your views on spirituality were, I remember feeling much better about myself. There were other people like me out there. And your links page is still one of the best ones available for all kinds of AB/DL related stuff. I hope you have fun here at ADISC.