Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free House

Exclamation Free House

In January next year my parents are going away for 10 days on a holiday and im left all alone in the house.

I intend on wearing nappies full time (24/7) and being a baby. I have already planned to wear nappies (i.e. Tena inside the house and wear goodnites or another pull up brand for outside the house, as im very self concious about my appearance and i dont want a big buldging behind.) for the period that they are away. I also intend on acting and being like a baby as much as i can. I am really looking forward to this.

I am also going to order myself a new baby bottle, as the old one is kinda worn down, and im going to buy myself a new dummy (pacifier) as i threw the old one out when my stash was found.

Any ideas on what i could plan to do that 10 days?

Anything will help.

Ginger

Well you will need to get some healthy baby food. Do you have any clothing as will be cold. Possibly some suitable DVD's to watch to pass the time.

Not quitee sure what more you could do to add on to the fun of 10 days alone without your parents, but whatever happens be sure to write about it so that we know! I hope you enjoy it!

no i used to have a onesie but my mum found my stash and in the bin it went so i might have to buy a new one, also i was thinking about buying a footed sleeper? does anyone know where i could buy these online?

Dont worry ill keep you all updated on what is going on through my week.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    also i was thinking about buying a footed sleeper? does anyone know where i could buy these online?
    jumpinjammerz.com

excellent quality sleeper and speedy delivery, 5 days to get to me which is faster than some UK companies.

ive heard that their packaging isnt very discreet tho... is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    ive heard that their packaging isnt very discreet tho... is this true?
    Correct. It's a brown box with their logo on it. (A giant foot with JumpinJammerz printed inside it)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Correct. It's a brown box with their logo on it. (A giant foot with JumpinJammerz printed inside it)
    I got a white box with a blue foot. But, I mean if you're going to be home alone, wouldn't that be a good time to order stuff, no matter if it's discreet or not?