Thread: let me introduce me

Default let me introduce me

Hi everyone,

I'm kokoro1972, male, 37 years old and I'm living in Belgium. I'm a diaper lover.

It all started when I was 7 years old. My 4-year-old cousin (a girl) was staying over at my house and when it was bedtime, she was diapered by my mom in my bedroom and on my bed! I had to wait outside, because my cousin could be embarassed when I would be allowed in to watch. So, being a child, I was jealous of her and I secretely wished it was me being diapered. Since then, I was very curious about children wetting their beds and wearing diapers. It must have been my trigger event. Since age 7, I was always trying to get views of kids in diapers.

Later on, at around 12-14 years of age, the wish to wear diapers became bigger and bigger... On several occasions, though, I had the chance to wear one (when my parents were at work for instance). The times I was not able to wear diapers, I was like depressed. I never dared to ask my parents to wear diapers again. So, it was only when I got my own appartment that I was able to wear them every day.

Now I wear them every night and mostly only at night, though it occasionaly happens that I wear one during the day.

So, that was it. Hope you enjoyed my story.

Hello, Kokoro1972.
    Yours seems quite the typical story; Saw a younger sibling and was jealous. Heh.
    Well, I hope you enjoy your time here at ADISC. Why not get involved in the IRC too? It could always do with more members participating in it

Welcome welcome kokoro1972, many people here feel and started alike with diapers so your with the in crowd now haha, happy hunting =}

Welcome. Nice to see someone from Belgium

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community! Peace and Love