Thread: Newborn Baby Here

Exclamation Newborn Baby Here

Hey all, i have just joined, was readin on the fourms and thought why not, ill join. Loads of intresting info here and you all seem dead on kinda people.

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Hey BabyGinger, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the site

I see you managed to locate the IRC as well. Hope you enjoy it here. Maybe you can tell the folks who aren't in IRC a bit more about yourself, such as hobbies or other interests. For instance, what was the last movie you saw that you really liked?

Hi Ginger and welcome. So in Northern Ireland where's the best place to purchase disposable diapers? Are people pretty open minded about such things as diaper lovers or adult babies?

Ehh, my favouriet movie of all time has to be the lion king, i love that film, cried when he died aswell like but anyway.

Ehh, in northern ireland, i dont know, i dont really speak to much people from northern ireland about their AB side, maybe cos they dont want to speak about it or they want to hide themselves, i dunno but on the whole i would wear nappies out in the street, also long as my bum doesnt look too big, lol

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community! Peace and Love