Thread: Werle & Stankowski: Question for any Germans out there

Default Werle & Stankowski: Question for any Germans out there

So when I was traveling a couple months back, I ran into several European bands that I loved. It is a shame that so few of them are marketed over in the States (and I'm sure the opposite is also true for small US artists). Just to discover new music is a great reason to travel.

Anyways, to the point. On band I discovered was Werle & Stankowski. They're German, Folk-rock mixed with electronica, etc. Very good stuff. However, as far as I can tell, they broke up in early January. My question for anyone who might be in the know about this musically genius duo: Are there any rumors of a new project? A new album? Have either done any individual work? Just curious, as I cant find much on the web.

Their website werle stankowski says they split up and had their last concert in January 2009. That's probably why you haven't heard anything from them.