Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland diapers

Default Ireland diapers

Okay so I am going to give some background infomation before I ask my qeustion....

I have been talking to this 18 year old girl from Ireland online for about three months now when I met her in a chat room. The conversation started me giving her advice for bedwetting, then I found out she had some day accidents sometimes. Basically for as freqeuntly as she had accidents I thought diapers would benefit her so I told her about diapers and told her I knew alot about them, becuase I dated a girl that wore diapers once, (without explaining details about that to her). That got her pretty interested and I got her to get a pack of goodnites within a few days of talking to her. She tried them and ended up saying how she was happy she did not have to worry about soaking clothing/sheets and distrubing her sleep but she expressed how it still upset her that she needed to wear them. Of course then I decided to explain things better to her and how I am a DL and explained what that ment and also explained how I thought how she was sexy, cute, innocent, and beautiful in that all at the same time haha(I seen several pics of her, she is sooo hot, and petite like I love!). I explained there was others like me and so on, so she did not have to fear having EVERYONE hate her, and exlplained her how to hide her goodnite around friends and so on. After a long talk with her she felt alot better about it and actually admitted she enjoyed diapers, and that she had tried a pack of goodnites once before but never got them again because they embarassed her. But now that she had me to explain all this to her and give her advice she is not so embarassed about it anymore and she has worn them ever since for the past 3 months 24/7 EXCEPT swimming, to parties, or to gym or dance. Every other time she has worn it since.

Anyways as we all know goodnites suck, and they do leak for her but they do not leak first wettings, except rarely when she has to go a lot. Only on the second does it flood about half of it. So I want to help her get some better diapers, but I do not know the exact selections they have in Ireland. I assume it is probably the same as whatever the UK can get cause their so related in so many ways. All I know is they have different stuff than america, and some similar stuff. So my qeustions are...

1.) What kind of diapers do town/public stores carry in Ireland? Excluding baby diapers and goodnites!
    2.) What are some reliable and discreet packaging websites that deliver to Ireland?
    3.) Finally I am planning on having her order a good pair of pull ups, because they are just better for her, at this point in her life at least. She wants something that is more discreet because of the types of clothes she wears. So what are some good semi discret and absobant pull ups avaliable in Ireland?

Thanks I would appreciate anyones help from Ireland or the UK! Or anyone who knows about diapers at those places.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 01-Apr-2008 at 15:15. Reason: structure, deleting

i actually was poking around dublin just last fall halfheartedly looking for some decent diapers. all i found were Boots' diapers, which are the crappiest of the crappy. she'd have to go to a specialized medical supply store, which might be hard to find if she lives outside the city.

"me thinks" is more shakespearean than babyish.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Okay so I am going to give some background infomation before I ask my qeustion....
    I have been talking to this 18 year old girl from Ireland online for about three months now when I met her in a chat room. The conversation started me giving her advice for bedwetting, then I found out she had some day accidents sometimes. Basically for as freqeuntly as she had accidents I thought diapers would benefit her so I told her about diapers and told her I knew alot about them, becuase I dated a girl that wore diapers once, (without explaining details about that to her). That got her pretty interested and I got her to get a pack of goodnites within a few days of talking to her. She tried them and ended up saying how she was happy she did not have to worry about soaking clothing/sheets and distrubing her sleep but she expressed how it still upset her that she needed to wear them. Of course then I decided to explain things better to her and how I am a DL and explained what that ment and also explained how I thought how she was sexy, cute, innocent, and beautiful in that all at the same time haha(I seen several pics of her, she is sooo hot, and petite like I love!). I explained there was others like me and so on, so she did not have to fear having EVERYONE hate her, and exlplained her how to hide her goodnit around friends and so on. After a long talk with her she felt alot better about it and actually admitted she enjoyed diapers, and that she had tried a pack of goodnites once before but never got them again because they embarassed her. But now that she had me to explain all this to her and give her advice she is not so embarassed about it anymore and she has worn them ever since for the past 3 months 24/7 EXCEPT swimming, to parties, or to gym or dance. Every other time she has worn it since. Also before I even met her I saw this babyish phrase in her profile info on her screen name even before I mentioned diapers and it said "It is late now me thinks" so that made me suspicious if she was a tb and was not aware of that yet either. So I said something babyish to her and she responded with a smiley and babish response. Right then I came out how I just saw how she enjoyed being talked babish too and likes talking that way herself and she said I was right! So ever since then we have roleplayed a lot too. I am the first guy and the only person who knows these things about her. Anyways even though she is across the ocean she is the sweetess most prettiest beautiful girl I ever seen in a diaper, that was not a model (actually she wants to become some kind of model haha).
    Anyways as we all know goodnites suck, and they do leak for her but they do not leak first wettings, except rarely when she has to go a lot. Only on the second does it flood about half of it. So I want to help her get some better diapers, but I do not know the exact selections they have in Ireland. I assume it is probably the same as whatever the UK can get cause their so related in so many ways. All I know is they have different stuff than america, and some similar stuff. So my qeustions are...
    1.) What kind of diapers do town/public stores carry in Ireland? Excluding baby diapers and goodnites!
    2.) What are some reliable and discreet packaging websites that deliver to Ireland?
    3.) Finally I am planning on having her order a good pair of pull ups, because they are just better for her, at this point in her life at least. She wants something that is more discreet because of the types of clothes she wears. So what are some good semi discret and absobant pull ups avaliable in Ireland?

Thanks I would appreciate anyones help from Ireland or the UK! Or anyone who knows about diapers at those places.
    Ok dude sorry, really don't want to sound like a jerk but use better paragraph structer, this was really hard to read.

The closet she can get to via store is Tena Pants/Discreet or Depends Breifs from Tesco, ASDA's and some others. And I would presume they are very discreet too.

Poke around on google to see if any can be on line that dose dispatch orders to Ireland If she is after for some proper crinkles. Online is pretty much only way.

after reading the whole story, i actually forgot that there was an original question. unfortunatly i can't answer it for you, but i will congradulate you. she seems like a good person and a nice friend. and she's a tbdl, what more could you ask for!

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    "me thinks" is more shakespearean than babyish.
    I did not know that, but I doubt she got that from shakespear. Regardless, she admits she enjoys that whole baby stuff, so she most likely wrote that for the purpose of it being babyish than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ok dude sorry, really don't want to sound like a jerk but use better paragraph structer, this was really hard to read.
    Yeah I wrote that late and kind of just was typing away without paying attention much to what I was typing haha. Anyways its fixed. Cut out a big chunk that was kind of not needed too.

Thanks for everyones responses so far!
    Last edited by Eclipse; 01-Apr-2008 at 15:20. Reason: thanks

Darkfinn

Are Abenas available in the UK? Supposedly they make some great pull-ups... and we know their diapers are beyond compare.

Also... have her check out the Tena Maxis... if their discreetness and absorbant qualities are anything close to what we have here in the USA (and Peachy says they are) they make for an excellent diaper.

I know nothing about the stores in Ireland, but I'd say to go online. Surely Abenas/ATNS can be delivered to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Also... have her check out the Tena Maxis... if their discreetness and absorbant qualities are anything close to what we have here in the USA (and Peachy says they are) they make for an excellent diaper.
    Yeah that is what I am settling with is Tena. Except they have different products over there for them. I looked at Tena Plus Pull ups the one with 6 out of drops haha. So they are still pretty discreet, but absorb really good. Some site said they absorb over a liter! Makes me wonder how much the supers absorb.

Does anyone know any stores in Dublin or close to the city that would carry Tena Plus Pants?

Darkfinn

The supers absorb a lot. Way more than you think they would. Actually I would compare their absorbancy to a Bambino... which is twice as thick.