Thread: Hi and greetings!

Default Hi and greetings!

Well hello there. As anyone can see from my start date I'm still new, but I'm interested in being here for a while. My Name is Buck, and I would consider myself a closet DL. I am married and my wife loves me and knows that I like wearing/using diapers, but doesn't like me to do it. We compromise a bit.
    Some of my interests are reading Harry Potter fan fiction and any type of Dragon related stories. Dragonriders Of Pern by Anne McCaffery is probabaly my favorite series. Currently reading the Death Gate Cycle. I like motorcycles and I love to sing! I used to play the alto sax but to even rent one would be like $600 and I just don't have the $ to do that right now. I think I'm a generally friendly person and I try to have an open mind when dealing with people. It might sound cliche but I love walks in the woods and on the beach! If there are questions please ask and I'll answer as best I can. I don't have a lot of time online so please be patient if I don't reply right away. Well thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting mew friends here!

Well you sound like a very interesting fellow. Welcome to ADISC, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome Dragon and I hope you get to post often and tell up more about you.

Matrix Blade

Welcome to ADISC Dragon. Sounds like you live a very busy life. Anyways enjoy your time here.

Welcome Dragon to ADISC, we share alot of the same interests such as dragons and harry potter, i like the inheritance cycle .. do you ?

And im sorry to hear that your wife doesn't like you to be to involved in your DL side, have your tried explaining what it really means to you .. im sorry its just that its not really something harmful and its not even something gross its just a difference in underwear really ... i mean i could understand if you were trying to wear you wife panties lol and she put her foot down... but eh i dont really know about your situation, anyways sorry for ranting , i hope you enjoy your time here

Default replies

Thanks to Grapejuice, Catman, Matrix Blade, and Squishy Tushy for the intros! Sorry it'sa limited answer but I don't have a lot of time in the mornings!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this site and its supportive community! Peace and Love