Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's weird.

Default It's weird.

Today's my third anniversary of the day I discovered TBDL.
    And learned that there are others like me.

It's weird. It doesn't seem that long ago,
    But thinking on it...
    I was thirteen. I wasn't even in high school.
    And now I'm almost done, just one more year.

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go?
    Don't I know it! Sometimes I get freaked out by just how quickly my life seems to be going too.

Congratulations for being around these parts for three years all the same!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Where does the time go?
    According to Stephen King, it's eaten by the Langoliers:

Seriously though, time passes way too fast. And the older you get, the faster it seems to pass. It's a curse, I tell you!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    According to Stephen King, it's eaten by the Langoliers:

Haha cheasiest movie ever...I can still remember the weird sounds they made (I have it on $2 Wal-Mart DVD) ...great book, though.

I guess I'm in no position to talk how about how long it's been, since I only joined in November of last year, and there's been some crazy stuff happening since then, but it actually feels like I've been here a lot longer

I don't even remember when I found this community.. but I do remember when I joined THIS site. As fas a TBDL goes, I think this would be year two for me if it was still up and running.(and I'd have 47 rep points..)

Hmm April, soon it'll be my two year anniversary of finding TBDL! That's pretty crazy too!

Time does fly...

I joined the site sometime late last year when it was TBDL.org.

Darkfinn

Time... don't remind me.

It's interesting to me... to talk to some of our younger members... to hear the things they are going through... and to remember when I was in a similar situation 10 years ago. Back in the glory days of (dare I say it) DPF... before the perverts took it over. Oh the memories.

Okay... I feel like an old fart now. I hate getting nostalgic... especially about things online... b/c the online world seems to move twice as fast as the real world.

You know you're getting old when music you listened to as a kid is getting sold on TV as compilations.

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post
    You know you're getting old when music you listened to as a kid is getting sold on TV as compilations.
    Ohgawd. You know what made me feel really old?

I babysit a three-year-old, right? And on the fridge he has a poster of all the Red Rangers from Power Rangers, in chronological order. Starting from Mighty Morphin, down to Operation Overdrive...and they listed the years, too. x.x

I'm alllll the way up here at Mighty Morphin/Zeo/Turbo. Seasons 1-3.

He's down at season-damn-17, Jungle Fury. It makes me cry inside.