Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi diaper people

I am 56 years old, but way younger than that inside, been married for 30years. My wife knows about my liking for diapers but she doesn't really participate unless I ask her to and that rather spoils it for me.

I am a community care worker looking after adults with learning difficulties and geriatrics, who need help to remain independent.

My interests include Rugby football, Cricket, rock climbing and walking long distance footpaths, I live in the principality of Wales on the promenade in Rhyl. I have no real interest in meeting ppl in real life but I do enjoy chatting with other diaper ppl online.

I also post on a couple of other forums where I have the same username so possibly some of you already know me. The name tuscan was actually my nickname when I was at school, there are probably more people who know me as tuscan than know me by my birth names.

Hopefully I will get to know you all better over the next few months. I am even starting to bore myself with this now so thats all I'm gonna say for now

Welcome to ADISC Tuscan. This is by far the best AB/DL forum in existence =) glad you could make it! We used to holiday in Rhyl quite regularly, but I haven't been for a good few years now. Do you have an awesome Welsh accent?

No I used to live in Manchester so I got a manchester accent, I even speak a bit of welsh with a manchester accent

Croeso Tuscan. Sut rydych chi? (Welcome Tuscan. How are you?) Hope you enjoy the site.