Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hola from Kentucky!

Default Hola from Kentucky!

So Yeah I'm 14. a Guy. I'm straight. I'm a TB. My rents knew that I am a TB though they think it was a phase and it has past.
    So yeah there you go.

Welcome to ADISC! So yeah do you have any hobbies or interests aside from being a TB?

Welcome to ADISC. ^_^

Come on, you should write more about yourself, though. Tell us about your hobbies, and interests!

okay then.
    I have an over active imagination and i am sometimes called a freak for it.
    i am a serious Gamer. (longest gaming streak is 30 hours. excluding bathroom and hot pocket breaks)
    I love to read
    I am a Halo Addict. there you go. some of my hobbies.

i am a serious Gamer. (longest gaming streak is 30 hours. excluding bathroom and hot pocket breaks)
    You better be into PC Gaming then.

I used to be a purely console gamer asides for old PC games like road rash and lucasarts point n clicks (namely monkey island). However PC gaming blows console gaming out of the water due to modding, controls (mouse and keyboard blows controllers out of the water, speically in FPS.

The best thing about PC Gaming, no halo fanboys.

okay then.
    i am a serious Gamer. (longest gaming streak is 30 hours.....
    kool, did you know that if you "wear" you don't ever have to hit the pause button when you are playing video games. LOL

Welcome to ADISC, hope you have fun being part of this community!
    ~ Will

DannyTheNinja

It's not overactive, the "normal" people who slap the label on you are just uncreative and probably are spending their lives doing some boring desk job. I know, because I was the freak with the overactive imagination growing up, and now i'm going to a college most people only dream of going to, majoring in a field that didn't exist 10 years ago after spending my high school years doing research you'd expect a professional 10 years older than me to be doing.

I'm not that much of a gamer myself, admittedly. The only legit FPS I own is L4D, the PC version (and proud of it). What the hell is up with the idea of FPSes on consoles? Fact: an Xbox controller will never match the precision of a laser mouse and a good keyboard. Anyways, I'm more of the computer nerd type - Linux, web coding, and slowly lowering myself into the cold waters of C and assembly.

Welcome aboard, enjoy ADISC, drop by IRC sometime.

--Danny

um actually their is Halo 1 and 2 for the PC.
    and because my PC at home is only about 10 years younger than the Commodore 64 (exageration)
    I use a Mac book which i was given at school.
    the blocks suck.
    except for light speed which blocks everything. Except this.

Welcome 12JCParsons too Adisc, you'll find therres alota halo addicts i think