Thread: hi

Default hi

Hi everybody. I'm a little bit of a lurker, as you can see from my join date probably, but mainly because I'm shy online. I've been into this stuff since as far back as I can remember, so I'm glad there is a place where people talk about it.

I studied math and physics in college, but work as a software development consultant. I play soccer in a local league, play a few instruments, and enjoy sci-fi. I've actually got a lot of hobbies and interests, so If you want me to elaborate, just ask.

Now that I've gotten over the first post hump, it should be easier to chime in on the forum, so I look forward to talking to all of you.

Welcome. Does your math & physics help you when playing football? White shorts might be best worn if wearing a diaper. Only joking. Have lots of fun & lots of friends.

Welcome to ADISC! Just so you know, that join date doesn't imply that you are that much of a lurker, I have seen worse. Otherwise, what musical instruments do you play?

Thanks for the welcome.

I wish math and physics helped my soccer, then I might actually be decent at it.

It's good to know I'm not the worst offender. I play piano, violin, and alto recorder (I know, lol recorder)

hello, welcome from me... make yourself at home. Yay @ sotware development... I meay yay at any good job with a mathy-physics background.