Thread: sand creations

Default sand creations

for those of you that love good art, song and a nice melody to go along with it this, i think, may make you cry as it has made me. i am part ukranian and watching this touched me. sorry that it's it own topic but i feel it deserves one.

YouTube - Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (??????? ??? ?????? / Ukraine's Got Talent)

if you got an extra 8 1/2 minutes take a watch, i think it's well worth it and thank my mother for sharing it to me. brings a tear to my eye

Wow, thanks for sharing that. I have family members in the Ukraine and Poland. I had lost many family members in Auschwitz and the ones that managed to escape came here to Canada, they hopped on a ship and took the train as far east as they could in Canada. Ending up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. That's how our family came to be in Canada.

In fact I just had a dear family member pass away in the Ukraine, Stauchu Volovich (In Canada it would be Stan Wolowich) and all the family members have pledge to keep their tree up this year to the Ukrainian Christmas in honour of my great-uncle.