Thread: Silent Hill Shattered Memories Anyone?

Default Silent Hill Shattered Memories Anyone?

This new silent hill game came out that I realy wanted but I own a ps2 and sold the wii 2 months ago. The ps2 versions comes in january but i allready pre-ordered it. But dose any one have this game? If so i would like to know if its a good game. It has been spoken highly of and i would realy like to know if it will be worth it. Or if I should just get my money back.

Only the first 3 silent hill games were good.

If you already played them, then play fatal frame 1 and 2 since that are just as scary if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Only the first 3 silent hill games were good.

If you already played them, then play fatal frame 1 and 2 since that are just as scary if not more.
    Actualy Im playing them now. I need to get a hold of the 4th one but I need a credit card.

The 4th doesn't even take place in silent hill at all, I thought it was fun only since you were locked into a small apartment the only way out into a hole into a hellish dimension you could die in. It expands on the cults that were in Silent hill I guess, but the guy Henry and his friend, I just don't care for. Really pyramid head could of killed them, skinned them and raped them and I wouldn't give a damn.