Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Uh. My name is Donny. I'm 18 (my account says 17, I hit the wrong year and I do not know how to fix it :/) I live in Arizona.

I love reading. Favorites include Slaughterhouse 5, 1984, A Million Little Pieces, etc. I also love tobacco & hookah. I'd say my main interests though are Guitars & Music. I love metal (my favorite band is Iron Maiden.) I'm an experienced guitar player and I'm in a band. I also mess around on drums, keyboards and bass. I write lyrics as well.

I recently moved out for the 3rd time. It didn't fair well and I'm now living with my girlfriend.

I'm not much of a TB, nor did I have much knowledge of it until my girlfriend brought it up. I used to have a diaper fetish which was long dormant until recently. Now that she's opened up about it, it has brought about something fun for us to share.
    Last edited by ATSx666; 13-Dec-2009 at 05:51. Reason: more depth?

Hey donny Welcome to the wonderful ADISC, glad to hear that you found another soul who has helped you to self actualize and share in your delight and pleasure. if you need anything anyone here including me would be happy to help.
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 11-Dec-2009 at 22:53.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests?