Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily losing interest ofter getting off

Default Temporarily losing interest ofter getting off

Ok so i find that if i masterbate then i have no erge for wearing diapers but i could have worn diapers hours prior to masterbation, can anyone help resolve this issue.

It might be that diapers are more of a sexual thing for you then you may realize and when you masturbate your satisfying those urges to the point where you might not want to deal with the diapers anymore, maybe you should try masturbating while wearing diapers?
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 11-Dec-2009 at 23:56.

what I have discovered is that after a good wank, 'he' doesn't fit in the nappy anymore, so I have to wait till 'he' goes back down before I put a new one on.

Yeah, for those of us where wearing diapers is part of a sexual fetish, we tend to lose interest after masturbation. This is why I try not to, at least for several days until it all comes to a head (well. there's either a pun or a play on words!). I must admit though, the pleasure of masturbating in a wet diaper is wonderful. Like you, I just hate to temporarily lose the interest, but it always comes back, and the cycle continues.

ImmaNinja

um well i dont mean to highjack thread but while were on the topic of masterbaiting hold old do you have to be old to be able to? beacuse im 13 1\2 and like cant and it would be wierd asking my friends when im developed to were i can? and agian srry if im highjacking...

if i shouldnt ask this ill remove it

Quote Originally Posted by sneakymcme View Post
    um well i dont mean to highjack thread but while were on the topic of masterbaiting hold old do you have to be old to be able to? beacuse im 13 1\2 and like cant and it would be wierd asking my friends when im developed to were i can? and agian srry if im highjacking...

if i shouldnt ask this ill remove it
    Well sneakymcme seeing as how your not trying to be dirty or gross i dun't think you'll have to remove it( i could be wrong) but anyways to answer your question... you really dont have to be any age. some boys can masturbate at the age of 12, nothing but clear liquid would come out mostly but its a milder form of an orgasm, basically you have to achieve some level of puberty in order to produce sperm and that kind of orgasm, but you can't be to far off
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 11-Dec-2009 at 23:55.

Pfft, babies can get erections and orgasm (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports#Methodology). Obviously there will be no ejaculate, but the rest is the same. So at 13 you should be able to masturbate quite happily - just don't necessarily expect any semen to come out (it might happen, but it might not for a couple of years yet). Generally speaking, I think boys start to produce semen in their very early teens (12-14ish), but everyone's different
    Last edited by Badger; 11-Dec-2009 at 09:00. Reason: Adding reference

The refractory period is the recovery phase after an orgasm in which it is physiologically impossible to have additional orgasms. The penis becomes hypersensitive, and attempting to stimulate it further can become overwhelming and painful. The hormone prolactin is released, which represses dopamine, responsible for pleasure. In a normal sexual response, these factors lead to males becoming relaxed, mellow, and disinterested directly after orgasm.

In other words, orgasms make you sleepy. You're not going to care about your diapers right after you do it.

That generally happens to me. Once I get off I'm ready to move on to something else but I guess ABDL is more sexual for me. It probably is for you too.

Jeffy

Surprisingly, this doesn't happen to me n.n;
    I've never had sexual desires for ABDL activities in the slightest.
    However during changing time (mostly when there are other boys involved) I do get just a little excited. But I mean, come on, who wouldn't if you had someone messing around down there? I'm getting better about that n.n

I try as best as I can to disassociate my sexual desires away from the babyfur side of me n.n; It's hard to explain to those of you who know nothing different, but it's just one of my many little quirks.