Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello? anyone ...

Hey ADISC, im kinda shy when it comes to this area. Im usually quick to open up but the first step for me is always the hardest. Im not incontinent and im not an adult baby but i am an adult that enjoys diapers, and does occasionally have minor accidents(mostly at night, though sporadically, and even more so during the daytime due to my inability to really "hold it")

I've been into diapers truly since before i can remember, like i have memories of trying to make them out of paper towels and plastic bags when i was really REALLY young and bored, before i even knew what i was really doing. Its not so much a sexual thing as much as it is a security thing. Im not into any kind of BDSM or sub thing. Diapers for me just represent complete freedom and loss of worry, a rush of emotions that make me extremely content like nothing else can.

I not only like to wear but i also enjoy using as well, for both purposes, all though as i usually have to change myself, i hardly ever mess myself. Im also really lazy when it comes to changing myself and mostly prefer to double up then to have to change too often. During the day i'll wear some sort of pull-ups, but at night i really prefer a thick disposable. I've never been in cloth but im dying too. I actually enjoy wearing onsies, sleepers, and footed jammies and also having pacifiers and occasionally bottles but i still like to act like a normal person, maybe a little toddler-ish.

Im 21 and sad to say that i have never met anyone else who has shared in this interest that i know of (face to face), as far as i know this is all a conspiracy haha jk. I started to realize that there was actually other people who felt like this as well in my teen years and have been growing more comfortable about it ever since, however nothing would ever keep me from enjoying this sort of outlet, im just glad ADISC is here for me, and "us".

But im growing extremely frustrated not having anyone to seriously talk to about any of this stuff; like how to deal with close ones who don't know, close ones you want to be alright with it, dealing with it in public, and in private and other such matters. So please people =\ help me out,
    im floating in a sea of pee,
    and there's no absorbency,
    as far as my eyes can see,
    to save me drowning
    from being overwhelmingly lonely =(

So what's up ADISC !!!!?

Well, either i have a forum disease i can't see or i must sound creepy or something cause there's no greetings for me =(
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 12-Dec-2009 at 00:08. Reason: merging double post - use "edit" button!

No, of course not! *puts on face mask*

It's great to see that you've found this place--we really are a welcoming and friendly community for the most part...

...the "most part" being summarized in the "Rules" in the top right corner of the page.

But that applies to anywhere you go!

So, tell us some more about yourself!

Are you into sports or music?

College?

Social Security number? (just kidding)

I've been a member of this community for several years.

I am an artist and musician, but I am also into technical stuff...like calculus (LOVE it!).

Oh...and did I mention that I am an infantilist?
    I'm in a similar position as you...I've been into diapers and what-not for years and have spent my life trying to figure out why, but to only come back around and decide to accept it.

Gotta love life, as I say...

...Anyway, how goes it?
    Last edited by Kif; 10-Dec-2009 at 21:31.

Heya !!! It goes good, im really glad i found this place too the internets is soo bigg! I really never do this forum thing but i figured hey this is how its done these days right ? well anyways i love all kinds of music i dont play anything though and im not really big on sports... i do like video games though if that counts for anything. And actually im very interested in calculus but it makes my head hurt but i know ill need it to persue any kind of engineering degree or something like that.
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 12-Dec-2009 at 00:06.

Welcome to ADISC.
    I read your post first thing, but thought I would wait to get to Uni to give you a proper welcome. So sorry you thought we are all mean O.o

Engineering you say? One of the guys I work with is in the RAF and currently at Uni studying plane engines It's awesome.

I'm not an AB or DL or anything. But my boyfriend is. So I'm on here to support him

If you have any questions don't be shy. There's always someone willing to help

Default hey ya.

Hey its fine to be a little shy at first but I'll be the first one to say this if you want to talk a bit and know a few things then you can add me on YIM I am pretty caring and affectionate and I'll help ya out and be sorta protective at the same time so yeah if you want ta then add me i'll add you too and maybe I can help ya get a little less shy ^^ have a great time on Adisc and hope you don't like have any problems in rl.
    Ja ne

[QUOTE=SquishyTushy;311153]I not only like to wear but i also enjoy using as well, for both purposes, all though as i usually have to change myself, i hardly ever mess myself. Im also really lazy when it comes to changing myself and mostly prefer to double up then to have to change too often. During the day i'll wear some sort of pull-ups, but at night i really prefer a thick disposable. I've never been in cloth but im dying too. I actually enjoy wearing onsies, sleepers, and footed jammies and also having pacifiers and occasionally bottles but i still like to act like a normal person, maybe a little toddler-ish.

So what's up ADISC !!!!?

Hey SquishyTushy welcome to ADISC your not lonely, you only feel that way cause ya havent had anybody to talk too about this. I also am into all the above and feel that i have to go into toddler mode quite a often. I dont mess (too much cleaning up) but ive tried it before, i am also dying to try some cloth diaper's, i think that they would be more soft and fit more comforably, I constantly suck on my pacifier, which is wat im doing right now and typing this, but only in privacy.

So you said you liked playing video game's, wat platform are you on and wat one's have you got. If ya wanna talk or just ask any question's, just PM me and i will get back to ya as soon as i can

Yeah im sowie guys i guess i got a lil anxious last nite, shoulda realised it was 2 am haha. but Oh i like fps and racing games and platformers and i like the ps3 btw, but dont have one and the xbox 360 is really topps as well. left for dead is fun, i can sit for hours and shoot zombiess. i see you like fallout 3 though fallout3 lol.. to bad people have to work as they grow older though =(
    Last edited by SquishyTushy; 12-Dec-2009 at 00:04.

Hehe. It's okay I just wanted to give you a decent reply I'm not much of a gamer O.o More into books. Do you like any good books?