Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Bit of a nervous hello actually.

I've been lurking for a couple days, and thanks to this site, was finally able to build up the nerve to buy a sample pack of Biancos for the first time. I'm actually shaking right now and had been contemplating buying some for a long time now.

I'm a 20 year old boy and still live at home with my dad, step-mom, and little brother, and have a job that makes me feel much older than I want to be (being state employed is not all it's cracked up to be). I don't really know how to describe my thoughts about being an AB/DL or how I got into it, other than I wish I was young again.

I sleep with a stuffed animal every night and I like footed PJs, and have wanted to try wearing diapers for a long time now. I don't really want to use them, I just want to wear them.

I guess I'll also mention that I'm a Furry. (babyfurs FTW! )

So, hi everybody!

Awww, hi xcliber . Welcome to ADISC. It's okay, we're here for ya buddy.

You sound a lot like me, actually, a couple of years ago. I had just done my research into this community and had just finally started to come to terms with myself on this topic. I can't tell you how many times I sat at the computer, shaking like a leaf because I was far too shy or unsure of myself to know what to do.

I have to say, I didn't have what it took to join a site like this and post at that point. Although, then again, I didn't even find this site because it had just changed from its old location back then, so maybe I would have joined....

Anyhow, I have to tell you, it does get better. Over time, you'll be able to get up plenty more courage. There is nothing wrong with you my man. You can't help your interests in these things. You didn't ask for them, but you have to live with them. So, more power to you for being here . Thank you for gaining the courage and the strength to be here today.

Stick around for a little while. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people on here who are pretty similar. If you see a topic that interests you, feel more than free to share your thoughts. No one should, or will, jump on you or flame you or anything on here. We're not here to argue, we're here to support one and other. Especially our newer members .

So, well. You have a great introduction, but it's missing something. What about you man? You've mentioned all your ABDL interests, but how about your hobbies, your interests? What makes you 'tick'? For me, it's anything that has to do with hockey, a good comedy, an old video game, or some good music. Please, we love to get to know each other here, so feel free to share.

Once again, welcome, and enjoy your time here.

Well I'm pretty big into the Furry Fandom and spend a fair amount of time on FurAffinity's Forums. I also intend to attend Anthrocon either this coming or the next. I also like video games, and am a bit of a computer nerd. Actually, I'm a huge computer nerd, having built several systems and repaired many others. What time I don't spend sleeping or at work, I usually spend in front of my computer screen.

Yeah, I figured that's what most peoples first experience is like. I just hope I don't I start getting junk mail and magazines about incontinence products. I spend so much time online though, I already get so much junk mail. I can use the "I've put my email/name/address on so many random websites that I'm bound to get some weird stuff in the mail occasionally" excuse if somebody happens to see them ask why some adult diaper company is sending me samples. My family would believe me too. :P

OK, I never really understood this... where do you LEARN to build systems? I would like to learn but it sounds next to impossible if you don't know someone that can teach you.

Welcome to ADISC. Video Games are AWESOME. Sounds like you are a PC gamer though. If not, add your XBL gamertag to the list in the "Computer and Games" forum. I've never gotten any random e-mails myself so you shouldn't worry about that.

I'm not worried about junk "E-mail", I'm worried about junk "REAL" mail, like getting some incontinence product brochure or help guide in the mail with my name on it.

Also, yeah, I'm mostly a PC gamer, but I do have an XBL gamertag. It's my little brother's 360 though, so I'm not on often, and when I am on, I don't really play online. Right now my big gaming interest is in Left 4 Dead 2 (PC version. I'll post my Steam stuff later).

As for learning to build computers, I was self-taught with help from my older brother who also is self-taught. It's a hobby really. I have no college education at this time. There are college level computer tech courses that will teach you everything you need to know about computer hardware. It's very difficult at first, but it helps if you start by learning what all goes into a computer, and what each part does, and how they work. It makes it a lot easier to pick out parts when it comes time to build your own. The actual assembly part isn't rocket science IMO.

Hi! It's nice to meet you. You sound interesting. I've only built one computer system, and that was with help... I don't think I want to do it again. You probably build those super-hot gaming systems, right? With the newfangled GPUs and stuff? The only thing I've seen GPU's used for is in astrophysics research, doing modeling of planetary atmospheres (works way better than anything else). I used to be more into computer games, but lately I've been snared by PS1-era strategy stuff. And Zelda. Ever played any of that stuff?

Also, I'm totally on board with the "don't actually want to use diapers" perspective... that never held any appeal for me, either. I actually make my own diapers; I've never been able to get up the courage to buy them.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests? And also congratulations on ordering your Biancos! Hope you enjoy this site and its great community

It's great to meet all of you.

I got to sleep on it, and was feeling a whole lot better about myself (nervousness from earlier) until work the next day. I was sitting at work on Thursday (I work in a State office and my boss is an attorney), checking my emails when I saw the email that said my order from The Bottom Half Group has been shipped.

I looked up away from the screen and glanced around and looked back down at the screen and that panicky feeling came back, not because I was afraid that someone would see my computer screen, but because I'm sitting at my desk, at work, dressed in my usual "business casual" attire, and thinking about how, at my job, I'm this respected, mature young adult, and seeing just how much being an AB/DL contrasts to what the rest of the world sees me as being. O.O

...Oh well! It's not stopping me.

Welcome to ADISC!
    Dont feel bad that @ 20 you have a boring job, there's lots of people twice your age that can't even find a job and are collecting food stamps, unemployment and watching every penny. Good luck finding a better job though!
    And I hope you have some free time soon to enjoy your diaper shipment!
    ~ Will

Welcome! xcliber You sound like a really cool person ... we'll you've hit the jackpot on this site i know you'll enjoy it , have a good one ^_^