Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering from Target online

Default Ordering from Target online

So I have like $30 in Target giftcards and I was gonna spend some of that money Well i've been wating to try Goodnites, but I reeallllly dun wanna buy them in person. Anyways they have what I want want free shipping ( only till Dec. 12)

Anyways, my main question is, will I get spammed with in the mail that might hint at my purchase?

No but make sure you get your order in early, they have a tendancy of not delivering what you order, if they need it in the stores they sell it there first.

I could have got the sleepers I wanted if I went to the store in my area, but instead I ordered on line, they didn't even bother to send an e mail saying they were out, and they were all gone from the store by the time I found out.

I didn't get spamed at all, but it was maybe because of the nasty e-mail I sent them complainig about there customer service.

Ouch, well should I even bother I really want some goodnites or underjams but, I don't want to get any in person. I just happen to have $30 Target giftcard

I wouldn't go to a Target to get diapers in person, since those can be crowded. You might as well buy something else that you want, and go to a CVS or Walgreens or something and buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I wouldn't go to a Target to get diapers in person, since those can be crowded. You might as well buy something else that you want, and go to a CVS or Walgreens or something and buy.
    I'm not going to buy in store.. I'm buying online o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I'm not going to buy in store.. I'm buying online o.O
    Well then do that, but I say if you're going to buy online, then buy something you can't normally get in a store.

Well, think of it this way: If you're not going to buy in person no matter what, then the worst that can happen is that Target cancels your order and doesn't send you the briefs. In that case, you'll not be charged, and you can explore other options. I'd say, go for it.

Okay well I decided to go ahead and order cause.. well just cause why not? I'l let you guys know how it goes and if what not once it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Okay well I decided to go ahead and order cause.. well just cause why not? I'l let you guys know how it goes and if what not once it gets here.
    That's cool. Hope it goes well for ya'.

I was talking about seasonal items, stuff like diapers are a year round seller, you won't have problems with those unless protor and gamble go out of bussiness, and there is no hope of that.