Thread: Bambino Tapes

Default Bambino Tapes

I'm a big fan of Bambino diapers but I have to say the last couple of cases I got I was disapointed in the tapes. Maybe it's just me but the tapes just dont hold very good anymore. They come undone after only a couple of hours!!! Anyone else having the same problem with them??

Hmmm...cant say I've seen the same thing. Bambinos/Secure X Plus have always had the best tapes around in my opinion.

I agree with Nicky.
    I've never had any issues with the tapes on Bambinos.

I have had a few tape issues. On older bambinos I would lose one on the bottom ones from ripping off the back. On the latest case I got I have had one pop off on me. I tape mine on super tight though. all diapers have occasional issues even cloth

I agree with babababy. The tapes ARE flaky in my recent set. When they redid the manufacturing, they said they changed the quilting (they did) and I believe, the tapes. I got biancos sometime in July. The tapes were an improvement, but the quilting (in my opinion) was awful. So I hesitated before getting the latest batch of classicos. I found these had a somewhat softer feel - though not as nice as last year's - but I too have issues with the tapes 1) breaking, or 2) not sticking well after the first "stick."

Yeah. One tape always pops. I'm going back to Abenas once this case is done with. I like the thickness difference with Abenas, too.

i just had mine on for a good 4hrs today. i had to reset the tapes when i first put it on. about 4 times pulling off and resetting them. and the tapes lasted my entire time in diapers. so no problems