Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey everyone my name is Nathan! I just came out about being a teen baby and all not too long ago! So far it has been wonderful most of my friends know and they don't judge me they think it's really cute! I have not yet to tell most of my family but I'm working on so wish me lots of luck!

Hey there, welcome to ADISC .

Already came out to your friends? Well, that's a big step, one that I have yet to take myself. I came out to my parents a couple years ago, and it has gradually gotten easier and easier to come out to people, but always a challenge. Coming out about this always requires a great deal of information, because most people just don't know much about it, and can have some pretty negative (though understandable) first impressions.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to jump in and post around if you want. And, of course, good luck and best of wishes to you .

Welcome to ADISC! It's nice to hear that your friends are so accepting.

Good luck with your family - that tends to be the harder one.

On an unrelated note: Do those girls in your avatar know that their picture is on a website with over a thousand complete strangers? If they haven't, you need to get rid of the avatar right away...

To quote the Rules..

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Use of Images

1. No crotch shots. This applies to both the gallery and avatars.
    2. Do not upload pictures of anyone 15 or younger, at all, even if you have their permission.
    3. Do not upload pictures of 16 or older, unless you have the permission of everyone in the picture.

Welcome to ADISC! Yea I would follow those rules for the avatars since there are a lot of authoritative or legal issues that can arise from that avatar. Also, do you have any hobbies or interests?

Welcome It will be nice to hear your opinions in the threads.

Hey nate congrads on your accomplishments hope to see you around the community and Welcome!

Good for you. Hope your family is as understanding as your friends. Welcome (Croeso in Welsh).