Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Recently discovered my girlfriend enjoys be diapered, and I am happy to help. Found some interesting threads and ideas here so I joined.

Well hi there cbanks . Welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay here and the information and support you can find here; I certainly do.

So, let me get this straight. Your girlfriend enjoys it? And you're willing to help out and take an interest? You sound like a genuinely caring and loving guy, to want to satisfy your girlfriend's fantasies. I'm always glad to see 'the other halves' of *BDLers join here and take an interest. I think sharing things like this can really help bring a couple together. As for yourself, where do you stand on this? Are you at all interested in this, or merely here to learn more about your girlfriend's 'sub-culture'? Either way, I consider that genuine, and I'm pleased to see it.

Since you are here though, we like to get to know our members a bit better. What are you into in life? For me, it's hockey, The Simpsons, writing, music, and video gaming. What about you?

Again, thanks for posting, hope you like it here.

Hi! I'm new here as well. I just wanted to pop in and say I'm really glad that you've joined. My fiance is really supportive, shockingly so (I figured he'd be freaked out, but just the opposite has happened). It's nice to know there are other people out there who have similarly awesome and openminded partners. I hope you have fun here, and that exploring this headspace with your girlfriend goes well.