The Copenhagen Climate Conference started yesterday, so it's time for us to check on what we do and can do to make the world a better place for our children (God, I sound like a Michael Jackson song). So let's start with a topic everyone can contribute to - mobility!
How do you get around? How do you get to school/uni/work, friends, shopping?
A few questions to consider:
(1) Do you own a car, or have access to one? If so, what kind of car is it?
(2) Do you own a bicycle?
(3) What is the public transit system like near you? How far's the next stop? How often is it served? (if you don't know, this would be a good time to find out!)
(4) What is your primary mode of transport to get to school/work/uni or wherever you need to go daily.
(5) How do you determine which mode of transport you will use when you leave the house and want to go to certain places?
(6) Are you willing to change your mobility habits to make them more climate-friendly? If so, where are you willing to compromise?
So...let's see how ADISC gets around!
(who will reply after the first initial replies to avoid the auto-merge feature messing up this carefully crafted and layed out post )