Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions from Xboxbaby!

Xboxbaby

Default Questions from Xboxbaby!

I have a couple questions. Well today I picked up some baby powder and some boys underwear (Ironic I know). When I got home I wanted to apply the baby powder and I did so. It seemed like I used a lot but the powder is either absorbing into my skin or just going away cause I can't see any. Only little white smudges are in my diaper area. What am I doing wrong?

Second applies to the boys briefs I bought today. Well I wanted to buy some briefs cause I do like them. My mom buys me boxer-briefs but one time when I asked about buying just regular she laughed at me (not in a harsh way). So today I bought my own. Just like my diapers I have to hide them to avoid "embarresing conversations" about wearing "whitey tighties." I am going to have to wash them eventually but I don't do my own laundry and I am rarely at the house by myself to do it. How can I wash them without getting caught.

Last but not least does anyone dream about getting caught with diapers? I have had 2 dreams in a row about me getting caught. I don't usually dream so my dreaming 2 nights in a row about the same thing is weird! Just wondering.

*Feel free to answer only 1 or 2 of the questions instead of all three.

Why would you mom care what kind of underwear you are wearing?

Powder isn't supposed to stay white. It rubs into the skin and disappears eventually.

And just tell your mom you wanted that underwear and put it in your laundry. Or start doing your own when you are home. Washing a few pairs of underwear and nothing else is a big waste of water.

ImmaNinja

Ive dreamed alot about useing and ocasionally getting caught in diapers if your worried i wouldnt be i bet alot of people dream about there diapers....

Quote Originally Posted by Xboxbaby View Post
    I have a couple questions. Well today I picked up some baby powder and some boys underwear (Ironic I know). When I got home I wanted to apply the baby powder and I did so. It seemed like I used a lot but the powder is either absorbing into my skin or just going away cause I can't see any. Only little white smudges are in my diaper area. What am I doing wrong?
    I'm willing to bet, absolutely nothing. It's supposed to do that.

Second applies to the boys briefs I bought today. Well I wanted to buy some briefs cause I do like them. My mom buys me boxer-briefs but one time when I asked about buying just regular she laughed at me (not in a harsh way). So today I bought my own. Just like my diapers I have to hide them to avoid "embarresing conversations" about wearing "whitey tighties." I am going to have to wash them eventually but I don't do my own laundry and I am rarely at the house by myself to do it. How can I wash them without getting caught.
    I can understand this, in recent years briefs are considered more childish and embarrassing than boxers. It would probably be fine if you told your mom, but if you can't do that, you could learn to wash your own laundry from now on. Will eliminate that and any other laundry-related problems you may have.

Last but not least does anyone dream about getting caught with diapers? I have had 2 dreams in a row about me getting caught. I don't usually dream so my dreaming 2 nights in a row about the same thing is weird! Just wondering.
    I've had dreams similar to getting caught, but they weren't exactly that. It was more my parents finding out somehow, and being accepting. Not weird at all, especially if it's been on your mind more than usual.

Just say you find the tighty whiteys more comfortable and you don't really care if she doesn't like it. It's not like you are wearing diapers for fun . Just to be ironic.

Hey dude ive had this before, you've either put too much on or not rubbed it in to your skin enough , the powder absorb's and soak's up the moisture from the skin, that's why it make's your skin feel nice and dry, your not doing anything wrong, you may have just put too much on that's it, or its because your not rubbing the powder into the skin enough and some lumps of powder is absorbing too much of the moisture and therefore making it come out in little white smudges.

Yep your mom probably laughed because most people find that it is childish to wear underware over a certian age and underware is sometimes classed as ugly, unless you get something other than white on them.As for washing them, you could probably do it when everyone is sleeping or put them inside a pocket of your jacket, then stick it into the wash.

Yep ive had dream about getting caught wearing a diaper and forced to school and being treated like a nursey/kindergarten kid , which is pretty much wat happenend when i was in primary/elementary, i was a bully and mischievous child, they used to put anybody that misbehaved into the nursery classroom for the rest of the day, so i was practically a regular there lol. There is another dream in which is about me telling my dad about me being a AB/DL but i was always drunk in the dream and the only thing i could remember was the words wearing diaper's.

I think the extent of my dreams came from a time in which i went to some sort of "Super Walmart" and they literally had every kind of diaper there. Two girls were playing with a pair of depends and asked me what my favorite diaper was, i said i had no idea and they diapered me into an Abena. This dream made i clear to me that i needed to be in diapers. Odd but sweet dream
    I think that having been caught already, the premise of being discovered is either too scary for me or is already a reality.

Xboxbaby

Quote Originally Posted by fallout3 View Post
    put them inside a pocket of your jacket, then stick it into the wash.
    Great idea! Never though of that. Going to put it into my pants pockets. Sounds great!

well for washing your undewhere with you in the bath/ shower id say would be the best idea, shower gel works just as well a laundray detergent aslong as you put the effort in with your hands, bair in mind wash the first then you self, then after hang to dry in your room