Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to one and all

Default Hello to one and all

Hello everyone, so yeah this is the first forum I've joined. I'm not really sure which category of diapered community I fall into still trying to figure that one out myself . Other than that I would say I'm a pretty normal person with normal hobbies you know music, videogames and music.

What kind of music, videogames, and music? (You like it that much?)

As for videogames, there are RPGs, FPS, online FPS, and many other genres. What's your poison?

Oh woah didn't even notice the double music. For music I guess Im pretty eclectic when it comes to that the only genre I really despise is country not my cup of tea. When it comes to video games I guess I would have to go with RPGs and FPS as well as the action/adventure genre. I also see that you have a FMA avatar I do quite enjoy anime as well. (And if you do not like anime I am sorry for assuming so)

Hi, mythos11. Welcome to ADISC. I hope you have fun here.

I'll be honest, FMA is the only anime I like. I chose Alphonse as an Avatar because he is a character that I relate to very well. I'd probably watch more anime if my family wasn't so judgmental and would harrass me about it constantly. (Except Naruto. I abhore him...)

What system do you play on? what games in particular? I just finished all of CoD4 today (I hadn't beaten the last 2 missions of Act II and all of Act III on veteran until about 5:15 today). I'll have my xbox live back around Christmas and I'll probably have L4D2 and CoD: MW2. If you like those maybe we could game.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy this forum and its supportive community. Have never been a fan of anime Are you a PS3 player?

Well I have access to Xbox360 but its not mine the last game I played was COD:MW2 which was awesome but I don't play online. I am hoping for PS3 for Christmas which if I do get one I will most likely start going online.

Ewww... PS3. The bane of my existence. I have a full hate-on for that system. I couldn't glitch on Crossfire, but it takes only two seconds on the Xbox. Stupid analog stick clicking...

P.S. Get an Xbox. lol

Hey mathos11 welcome to ADISC What kind of music do you like, i also play video game's, i have a PS3 and there awesome, they have got more cells than the XBOX which make's the game run smoother and the graphics have better texture.

*whispers*" get a PS3"

Pfft, who cares about graphics anymore? They are good enough now that that isn't what matters. It's all about the games themselves *coughLeft4Dead(2)cough*. PS3 has those marshmellow soulder buttons. I HATE THEM!

To be fair, it can play blu-ray and has free online (major factor in their favor. Wish Microsoft weren't such videogame whores <_<). I still think the Xbox 360 can do circles around PS3 (and yes, I DID make a 360 degree/circle joke :P)